"Ruthless Woman" ( fr. La Demoiselle Sauvage , English Savage woman ) - a feature film, a screen version of the work of Corina Bii . [one]
|La demoiselle sauvage|
|In the main|
|Patricia Tulan |
|Film company||Cinémaginaire Inc., |
Limbo film AG
|A country|| Canada |
The film is shot in French. The premiere of "The Ruthless Woman" was held in August 1991 at the Montreal International Film Festival .  The film received the award for Best Canadian Film. 
A young woman named Marianna ( Patricia Tulan ) runs into the mountains after her boyfriend attacked her. There she finds an engineer Elise ( Mattias Habih ), watching the hydropower dam . He tries to help her, and the heroes start a romance. Over time, Marianne says that she killed the attacker. [one]
The film received three nominations for the Gini Award: 
- Best Actor : Matthias Habih
- Best adapted scenario : Lea Poole, Michel Langlois , Laurent Gagliardi
- Best Original Music: Jean Corrivo
Of these, only Corrivo received an award in his nomination. [five]
- "Human fragility captured in murder drama". Calgary Herald , April 27, 1992.
- Montreal Film Festival Covering 50 countries. Toronto Star , August 7, 1991.
- "Montreal film festival festival gives a movie to the movie". Ottawa Citizen , September 3, 1991.
- "Jesuits adventure in front with 10 Genie nominations". Toronto Star , October 10, 1991.
- "Dreaming of Genies comes true for winners." Halifax Daily News , November 28, 1991.
- " Ruthless Woman (English) on the Internet Movie Database