Viktor Naumovich Fridman (born September 11, 1944 in Moscow ) is a Russian composer, accompanist, jazz pianist, Honored Artist of Russia (2003)  .
|Victor Naumovich Fridman|
Victor Friedman (May 2012)
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1944 (75 years old)|
|Place of Birth||Moscow , USSR|
composer , film composer , accompanist, jazz pianist , jazzman
|Genres||Musical theater, romance, jazz|
- 1 Biography
- 2 Jazz activities
- 3 Theater activities, cinema, television, chamber music
- 4 Discography
- 5 Scientific activities
- 6 Literary activity
- 7 notes
- 8 Sources
He graduated from the Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics of Moscow State University in 1967. He worked at the O. Yu. Schmidt Institute of Earth Physics ( Academy of Sciences of the USSR , subsequently RAS ).
In 1984 he graduated from the Moscow Regional Music College .
Composes music for musical theater, cinema, television, as well as chamber music. Member of the Union of Theater Workers of Russia . Honored Artist of Russia . Since 1999, he collaborated with the International Romance Games Contest for Young Singers of the Romance, and was a member of the jury. Member of the Presidium of the Russian National Section of ISME (since 2009). Member of the Board of Trustees of the Cultural Heritage Fund Alla Bayanova .
A participant in jazz festivals in Russia (Moscow, Tbilisi, Kustanay, Kazan, etc.) and Europe ( The Hague , Marsyak , Hanover , Dresden , Cologne , Essen and others) - there are about 40 festivals in total. He played with many famous jazzmen, including the musicians of the quartet Dave Brubek , Nikolai Gromin , Arzu Huseynov , Vladimir Danilin , Alexei Kozlov , Lev Lebedev .
Theater, cinema, television, chamber music
He collaborated with the Student theaters of Moscow State University as a member of the ensemble and composer (together with S. Nikitin ). He directed the ensemble and participated in the musical design of the performances of the Moscow Sovremennik Theater . The author of music for the performances of the Moscow Children's Musical Theater " Impromptu " and the Moscow Musical Theater "On Basmannaya" , as well as several other theaters ( Khabarovsk Theater of Musical Comedy, Belgorod Drama Theater, Lipetsk Theater. L. Tolstoy and others). He collaborated with directors Yu. Grinshunpun , E. Elanskoy , O. Efremov , L. Ivanova-Milyaeva , I. Raichelgauz , L. Tolmacheva , P. Fomenko and others.
The author of music for radio and television plays, for feature and documentary films. Composed vocal cycles to poems by G. Apollinaire , A. Akhmatova , P.-Zh. Beranger , A. Blok , V. Brainin-Passek , A. Voznesensky , F. Petrarch , A. Pushkin , I. Severyanin , M. Svetlova , Dm. Sukharev, A. Tarkovsky , M. Tsvetaeva and others  .
- 1986 - Record "Singers of the Sovremennik Theater"
- 1988 - Record “About the Volga I dream,” with Alla Bayanova
- 1989 - Record “Songs of Lyudmila Ivanova ”
- 1991 - CD "That Old Feeling" - New Moscow Jazz Band in Holland
- 1994 - CD “Play, guitar”, with Alla Bayanova
- 2005 - CD "Remember Me", with Irina Krutova , a concert in the hall to them. Tchaikovsky
- 2005 - CD “Russian urban romances”, with Marina Poplavskaya
- 2007 - CD “Under Your Enchanting Caress”, with Irina Krutova
- 2007 - DVD Concert at the Variety Theater, with Alla Bayanova
- 2007 - CD Concert in Krasnaya Polyana, with Alla Bayanova
- 2008 - CD "I love you so madly", with Maxim Katyrev
- 2009 - CD “From the lovely lips I will take the lace away”, with Olga Zhigmitova
Researcher at the Institute of Physics of the Earth. O. Yu. Schmidt RAS (1967-2004). Candidate of Phys.-Math sciences (1984). He has published a number of articles on the mechanics of the destruction and propagation of waves in a continuous medium, as well as on problems of approximate computations in Izvestia AN SSSR : Physics of the Earth, in the Reports of the Academy of Sciences of Bulgaria and in other scientific publications.
Chapter "Theater Milyaev" // In the book: Valery Milyaev . "Caressing hedgehog." - M.: Publishing House "Dobrosvet", 2003, S. 160-169. - ISBN 5-7913-0057-3
Music collection "Masters of the pop of the XX century. Alla Bayanova. " (Author of an essay, compiler, author of transcriptions). - M .: publishing house "Music", 2006, 88 pp. - ISBN 5-7140-0346-2
Memoirs "Jazz in my life" // In the journal "Jazz.ru". - 2013. - No. 51 (5) . - S. 24-31 . - ISSN 1997-0994 .
"My divergence." - M.: Publishing House "New Key", 2014, 168 p. - ISBN 978-5-7082-0409-7
Chapter "My best co-author" // In the book: Lyudmila Ivanova. "DO NOT BE UPSET". TIME CONTOUR series.
- M.: Publishing House AST. - 2018, p. 347-350. - ISBN 978-5-17-983213-3
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of September 1, 2003 No. 1018 . Archived on April 26, 2013. Date of treatment April 28, 2011.
- Selected Romances and Songs of Victor Friedman . Date of treatment April 28, 2011.