Alpiarsa ( port. Alpiarça ; [ aɫpi'aɾsɐ ]) is an urban-type village in Portugal , the center of the municipality of the same name in the district of Santarem . Population - 8 thousand inhabitants (municipality). The village and the municipality are included in the economic and statistical region of Alentejo and the subregion of Leziria do Tagus . According to the old administrative division, it was part of the province of Ribatejo .
|Internal division||1 district|
|The mayor||Joaquin Seu|
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||UTC0 , summer UTC + 1|
|Population||8,024 people ( 2001 )|
|Density||86 people / km²|
The patron of the village is considered to be Santo Eustaciu ( port. Santo Eustáquio ). Village holiday - April 2 .
The village is located 9 km east of the city of Santarem .
The municipality borders:
- in the northeast - the municipality of Shamushka
- in the east - the municipality of Shamushka
- in the southeast - Almeirin municipality
- in the southwest - the municipality of Almeirin
- in the northwest - municipality of Santarem
|The population of the municipality of Alpiarsa (1801-2004)|
The village was founded in 1914 .
- Santarem (Borough)
- Santaren County Municipalities
- District of Santarem