"Ace" (also known as "As" at the box office) is an Italian comedy movie starring Adriano Celentano .
|Producer||Castellano and Pipolo|
|Producer||Mario Cecci Gori |
Vittorio Cecci Gori
|In the main|
|Adriano Celentano |
Ace is a brilliant card player. There is no man in the world who would beat Asa. Having married, As decided to leave the cards, but escapes from his wife on his wedding night to his favorite club , where he wins a huge amount of money from another famous player - Marseilles . Asa is being killed on the way home. But As is a good person. He cannot leave his poor ... widow. And he returns to earth in the form of a ghost to help his wife get married and arrange her life. But the wife can see him only as long as she loves him.
- Adriano Celentano - As, God
- Edwig Fenech - Asa's Wife
- Renato Salvatori - Bretello, the owner of the bar
- Pipo Santonastazo - Banker Luigi Morgan
- Silva Koshina - Enriquette
- Gianni Magni - the killer
- Directors - Castellano and Pipolo
- Screenwriters - Castellano and Pipolo
- Operator - Danilo Desideri
- Composer - Detto Mariano
- At the beginning of the film, the hero of Celentano drives around on the Dnepr motorcycle.
- In the scene of the card game, Celentano, according to his own plan, deliberately copies the famous hero in Italy, Raj Kapoor from the film " Mr. 420 ". Raj Kapoor , as Celentano admits, has been his favorite actor since childhood, and he wanted to include this scene in the film.
- The film "Ace" was Celentano's seventh work with the creative duo of Castellano and Pipolo.
- In the final scene, the hero Celentano says that he has “poker of the saints”, although his combination corresponds to a full house , his opponent’s combination corresponds to a square , although he also calls it “poker”.
- As on the Internet Movie Database