Oliveira de Frades , in port. Braz . Pronunciation Oliveira di Fradis or Oliveira de Fradis ( port. Oliveira de Frades ; [ oli'vɐiɾɐ dɨ 'fɾadɨʃ ]) is a small town in Portugal , the center of the municipality of the same name within the district of Viseu . It is located within the large urban agglomeration Big Viseu . According to the old administrative division was part of the province of Beira-Alta . Included in the economic statistical subregion of Dan LaFoynsh , which is included in the Central region . The population is 2.4 thousand inhabitants (settlement), 10.6 thousand inhabitants (municipality) for 2001 . It covers an area of 147.45 km².
|Oliveira de Frades|
|port. Oliveira de frades|
|Area||Oliveira de Frades|
|Internal division||12 districts|
|History and geography|
|Timezone||UTC0 , in the summer UTC +1|
|Population||10,585 people ( 2001 )|
|Density||72 people / km²|
Holiday village - October 7th .
The village is located 23 km north-west from adm. center of the city of Viseu .
The municipality borders:
- in the northeast - municipalities of São Pedro do Sul , Vozela
- in the southeast - the municipality of Vozela
- in the south - the municipality of Tondela
- in the southwest - municipality of Agueda
- in the west - the municipality of Sever-do-Voga
- in the northwest - the municipality of Vale de Cambra
The settlement was founded in 1836 .
|The population of the municipality by year|
The composition of the municipality
The municipality includes the following areas:
- Arkozelu Das Mayas
- Oliveira de Frades
- Soto de Lafoes
- Sao João da Serra
- São vicente de lafoes
- Viseu (region)
- Municipalities of Viseu County
- Districts of Viseu County