“Penn and Teller: Make You Kill”  ( English Penn & Teller Get Killed ) is an American comedy film with elements of black humor from 1989 .
|Penn and Teller: Make you get killed|
|Penn & Teller Get Killed|
|Penn Gillett |
|In the main|
|Penn and Teller |
|Film company||Lorimar film entertainment|
The comedy shows the adventures of the popular duo of the illusionists Penn and Teller . In one of his many television appearances, Penn jokingly mentioned that it would be nice if someone tried to kill him. This is followed by several attempts on his life, some of which (including miraculous salvation), as it turns out, were organized by his partner Teller . Of course, his partner does not want to be in debt and the stream of pseudo-assassinations continues ...
- Penn Gillett - Cameo
- Teller - Cameo
- Caitlin Clark - Carlotta
- David Patrick Kelly - Fan
Dates are given in accordance with IMDb  .
- Canada - September 14, 1989 (premiere screening at the Toronto Film Festival )
- USA - September 22, 1989
- In the tiny role of the cameo robber No. 2, Tom Sizemore appears in the film.
- variant of the name is given in the translation of Volodarsky .
- “Penn and Teller: Make It Kill You”: release notes . - IMDb information. Date of treatment May 17, 2010. Archived on February 5, 2012.