“The Lost Platoon” ( eng. The Lost Platoon ) - 1991 feature film produced by the United States , an action film directed by David Prior . The main roles in this film were played by David Perry , William Kneight , Stephen Quadros , Sin Hyman , Michael Wayne and Lewis Alfred Pipes .
|The lost platoon|
|Producer||Kimberly casey |
|David Prior |
|In the main|
|David parry |
|Composer||Tim James |
Steve Mack Clintock
|Film company||Action International Pictures (AIP)|
Joe Morton also starred in a small role in this film. The film was created in 1989 (from May to June), but was released only in 1991 . The film premiered on April 10, 1991 in the United States .
- 1 plot
- 2 Cast
- 3 Other names
- 4 References
Jonathan Hancon is an American, he used to fight in World War II , and now works as a reporter. At the moment, he is again in a hot spot - he is a war correspondent in Nicaragua , where there is a civil war.
There he discovers four soldiers who, at one time, also fought in World War II like himself. Moreover, they fought with him and even saved his life. But they did not die then and did not grow old like Jonathan himself. The reporter finds out that these soldiers and their general became vampires.
- David Parry - Jonathan Hancock
- William Knight - Hollander
- Stephen Quadros - Walker
- Michael Wayne - Hayden
- Sin Hyman - Koehler
- Roger Byless - Vladimir
- Mihi McGee - Tara (like Mihiko)
- Jack Forsinito - Riley (as Jack Vogel)
- Lewis Alfred Pipes - Colonel Crawford (as Lew Pipes)
- Paul Bruno is a rebel
- Joe Morton - World War II Soldier
- Geni Lindsay - Spanish Woman
- The Lost Platoon, World War II soldier
- Vampire platoon
- Vampire Platoon on the Internet Movie Database
- Vampire Platoon (all) on allmovie