Stodolischenskoye rural settlement - a municipality in the Pochinok district of the Smolensk region of Russia . The administrative center is the village of Stodolische . On the territory of the settlement there are 21 settlements.
|Stodolische rural settlement|
|Enters into||Pochinkovsky district|
|Head of Municipality||Znajko Grigory Aleksandrovich|
|History and geography|
|Date of education||December 28, 2004|
|Square||142.48 km² (6%, 8th place )|
|Timezone||MSK ( UTC + 3 )|
|Population||3802 inhabitants ( 2013 ) (13.3%, 3rd place )|
|Density||33.28 people / km²|
|Telephone code||+7 48149|
|Automat code numbers||67|
The head of the settlement and the head of the administration is Znaiko Grigory Alexandrovich  .
- Total area: 142.48 km²
- Location: the southern part of the Pochinkovsky district
- Bordered by:
- in the north - with Vaskovsky rural settlement
- in the east - with Lysovskiy rural settlement
- in the south - with Roslavl district
- in the west - with Krasnoznamensky rural settlement
- in the north-west - with Hislavichsky district
- On the territory of the settlement passes the highway A141 Oryol - Vitebsk .
- On the territory of the settlement passes the railway Riga - Orel, station: Stodolische , op 304th km
- The major rivers: Stomet .
The settlement was established in accordance with the law of the Smolensk region "On granting the status of a municipal district to a municipal unit Pochinkovsky district of the Smolensk region, on establishing the boundaries of municipal formations whose territories are included in its composition, and endowing them with an appropriate status" of December 28, 2004  .
On November 26, 2009, the villages of Bolshoi Stodolische and Maly Stodolishche were abolished in the Stodolishchensky rural settlement  .
The settlement includes the following localities:
- Village Stodolische - administrative center
- Badgers , the village
- Borshevka , the village
- Budyanka , village
- Dumanichi , village
- Yemelyanovka , the village
- Efremovka , village
- Kuzminichi , the village
- Flax factory , village
- Martynovka , village
- Naviny village
- Prilepovka , the village
- Ryzhevka , village
- Starikovo village
- Hut , village
- Syakovka , village
- Tereshok , village
- Torchilovka , the village
- Hotulevka , village
- Shantalovo , village
- Bald village
The total population is 3802 people.
- Administration of rural settlement . stodolishehskoe.admin-smolensk.ru. The appeal date is April 14, 2019.
- The Law of the Smolensk Region of December 28, 2004 No. 132-z “On the Empowerment of the Municipal District of the Pochinkovsky District“ of the Smolensk Region, on the Establishment of the Boundaries of the Municipal Formations, the Territories of which Are Its Part, and on the Allocation of the Corresponding Status ” . docs.cntd.ru. The appeal date is April 14, 2019.
- The Law of the Smolensk Region of November 26, 2009 No. 622 “On the Abolition of Certain Territorial Units of the Smolensk Region” . docs.cntd.ru. The appeal date is April 14, 2019.