Winy Shaw  ( born Wini Shaw , February 25, 1910 - May 2, 1982 ) is an American actress, singer, and dancer.
In the movie "Smart Blonde" (1937)
|Birth name||Winfred Lay Momie|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1910|
|Place of Birth||San Francisco , USA|
|Date of death||May 2, 1982 (72 years old)|
|A place of death||New York , USA|
Winy Shaw began her acting career as a child, speaking with her parents in vaudeville . In the 1930s, her film career began, lasting only 4 years, but during that time the show starred in a large number of music films by Warner Bros. ". She is also known as the first performer of the song “Lullaby of Broadway” in the movie “The Gold Miners of 1935”, who won the next Academy Award as “Best Original Song”.
- Clever Blonde ( 1937 ) - Dolly Ireland
- Singing Child ( 1936 ) - Black Singer
- Broadway Singer ( 1935 ) - Winnie Wharton
- 1935 Gold Miners - Winnie
- Ransom in a million dollars ( 1934 ) - Baby
- The Case of the Curious Newlywed ( 1935 ) - Doris Pender