Vladislav Zhanovich Kelle ( October 21, 1920 , Vyatka - August 2, 2010 , Moscow ) - Soviet and Russian philosopher , specialist in the field of social philosophy . Doctor of Philosophy (1965), Professor (1967).
|Vladislav Zhanovich Kelle|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1920|
|Place of Birth||Vyatka|
|Date of death||August 2, 2010 (89 years old)|
|Place of death||Moscow , Russia|
|A country||USSR → Russia|
|Alma mater||Moscow State University (1944)|
|Period||20th century philosophy|
|Core interests||social philosophy|
|Influenced||Z. Y. Beletsky|
He graduated from a ten-year school (1938). Member of World War II . [one]
He graduated externally with the Faculty of Philosophy of Moscow State University (1944) and graduate school in the department of dialectical and historical materialism in the same place (1947). Scientific pupil of Z. Ya. Beletsky .
Since 1947 he worked at Moscow State University ; in 1952 - 1954 - at the People’s University of China in Beijing , then again at Moscow State University; in 1963 - 1975 - at the Institute of Philosophy of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR ; since 1975 - at the Institute of the History of Natural Science and Technology of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR . In the late 1960s and early 1970s, he was one of the vice presidents of the Soviet Sociological Association .
In 1964, at the Institute of Philosophy of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR defended his thesis in the form of a scientific report for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy “Structure and Features of the Development of Social Consciousness”.
Full member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (1992). Since 1994 - Chief Researcher at the Human Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences . Member of the international editorial board of the journal “ Personality. The culture. Society . "
- Kelle V. Zh., Kovalzon M. L. Forms of public consciousness. - M., 1959;
- Kelle V. Zh. The structure of public consciousness. - M., 1964;
- Kelle V. Zh. Historical materialism. [Al.]. 2nd ed. - M., 1969;
- Kelle V. Zh. Essay on the Marxist theory of society. [Al.]. - M., 1972;
- Kelle V. Zh. Social knowledge and social management. - M., 1976;
- Kelle V. Zh., Kovalzon M. L. Theory and history: problems of the theory of the historical process. - M .: Politizdat , 1981;
- Problems of the philosophy of culture: the experience of historical materialistic analysis. - M.: Thought , 1984 (editor);
- Kelle V. Zh. Science as a component of a social system. - M, 1988;
- Kelle V. Zh. Innovative system of Russia: formation and functioning. - M .: URSS , 2003.
- Kelle V. Zh. Intellectual and spiritual principles in culture. - M.: IF RAS , 2011.
- Kelle V. Zh. On the classification of social sciences. [In co.] // Questions of philosophy . - 1964. - No. 11;
- Kelle V. Zh. Methodological issues of a comprehensive study of scientific work // Questions of Philosophy . - 1977. - No. 5;
- Kelle V. Zh. The most important aspects of the methodology of socio-philosophical research. [In co.] // Questions of philosophy . - 1980. - No. 7;
- Kelle V. Zh. Correlation of determinism and systemicity in the methodology of social cognition // Problems of Philosophy . - 1983. - No. 6;
- Kelle V. Zh. Culture and sociality // Understanding culture. Yearbook. - Issue 7. - M., 1998.
- Kelle V. Zh. The image of post-industrial science of the 21st century. // Science of science and the organization of scientific research in Russia in the transition period. St. Petersburg. - 2004 .-- S. 6-15.
- Kelle V. Zh. High contact ”in our days // Science, society, people. To the 75th anniversary of I.T. Frolov. - M., 2004 .-- S. 70-74.
- Kelle V. Zh. From knowledge generation to technology production // Challenge to knowledge. Strategies for the development of science in the modern world. - M .: Nauka , 2004 .-- S. 66-85.
- Kelle V. Zh. Imperatives of higher education in conditions of innovative development // Higher education for the 21st century. - M. 2004. - S. 97-103.
- Kelle V. Zh. The structure of the innovation process and the problems of its intensification in the conditions of Russia // Mathematical modeling of social processes. Issue 6. - M .: MAKS Press, 2004 .-- S. 110-117.
- Kelle V. Zh. Problems of preserving the fundamental science of Russia: the opinion of a sociologist // Basic research in the modern innovation process: organization, efficiency, integration. - Kiev, 2004 .-- S. 249-258.
- Kelle V. Zh. Spiritual and intellectual components of culture // Questions of philosophy . - 2005. - No. 10. - S. 38-54.
- Kelle V. Zh. Spirituality and the intellectual beginning of culture // In the perspective of cultural studies: everyday life, language, society. - M., 2005 .-- S. 125-137.
- Kelle W. J. Science and Power. On the issue of reforming Russian science // Personality. The culture. Society - 2005. - Volume UP. - Vol. IV. - S. 9-19.
- Kelle V. Zh. Difficulties and risks of the formation of the innovative strategy of Russia: historical and sociological analysis // Problems of the activities of scientists and research teams. Vol. XX. - SPb., 2005 .-- S. 6-20.
- Kelle V. Zh. Civilization mechanisms and their social functions // Theoretical Cultural Studies. - Yekaterinburg: Academic project, 2005. - P.177-182. - ("Encyclopedia of Cultural Studies").
- Kelle V. Zh. Culture and history. Methodological notes // New and recent history . - 2006. No. 1. - S. 23-32.
- Kelle V. Zh. Social Philosophy: Actual Problems // Philosophy and Society . - 2006. - No. 1. - S. 5-18.
- Kelle V. Zh. Sociology of innovation: statement of the problem // Mathematical modeling of social processes. - Vol. 8. - M., 2006.
- Man in the intellectual and spiritual spaces: a collection of scientific papers dedicated to the 90th anniversary of Professor V. Zh. Kelle / Russian Acad. Sciences, Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences; open ed. M.S. Kiseleva. M .: Progress-Tradition, 2010. - ISBN 978-5-89826-352-2