Volgograd-City is a district under construction in Volgograd . Located in the 104th district of the central district of the city, which is located near Mamayev Kurgan and the bridge across the Volga , near the intersection of Hiroshima and Rokossovsky streets.
The project is implemented as part of an investment contract between the administration of Volgograd and InvestStroy LLC. Construction is designed for 8-10 years, the total cost - not less than 1.5 billion euros  .
On September 7, 2005, a groundbreaking ceremony was held for the construction  .
Integrated development involves a significant change in the social infrastructure of the Central District, the removal of a large part of the business premises from the cultural and historical center of the city.
The total land area is 12.5 hectares  .
- The main investor of the project is OJSC “Moscow Industrial Bank”.
- Customer-developer - LLC InvestStroy.
- The general contractor is VolgoEvroStroy LLC.
- The general designer is Universalproject LLC.
On October 23, 2010, the opening of the first phase of construction of Volgograd City - a 107-meter business center. Residential buildings №№ 7 and 1 were commissioned on March 11 and October 18, 2012, respectively.
Currently, the construction of residential buildings №№ 2 and 3.
The complex is a system of buildings and structures with its own infrastructure . It will include five modern residential buildings of a high level of comfort in 23-25 floors with a total area of 150 thousand square meters, a business center of two public administration buildings, a five-star hotel , shopping and entertainment centers , avtomoll, two multi-level parking lots and social infrastructure: garden , school , health center and clinic .
The project is divided into five launch complexes designed for phased commissioning for ten years. The total building area is 350 thousand square meters.
The first phase of construction includes a 26-storey administrative building “Business Center” of class “A” with a height of 100 meters and a total area of 55 thousand square meters. It will accommodate office premises with a total area of 26 thousand square meters, a conference room, a fitness club, an entertainment center, a winter garden, a hotel, shopping facilities and catering facilities . It is planned to place a helicopter landing pad on the roof, and a multi-level parking will be built next to the building. Completion of the Business Center was planned for January 2009  .
As part of the investment agreement concluded between the city administration and InvestStroy LLC, Volgograd’s administration will be donated 10% of the total area of the commissioned objects.
The project envisages the construction of the electric substation “Vileiskaya”, which will provide with electricity not only the complex, but also other buildings located in the Zapolotnovsky part of the Central District  .
It is assumed that Volgograd City will become the largest of such complexes in the south of Russia.
- Ekaterinburg City
- Moscow City
- Lakhta Center
- The Volgograd City complex is being built in the city . VOLGOGRAD.RU (02.02.2007). The appeal date is April 22, 2008. Archived on March 12, 2012.
- Volgograd-City will cost the Moscow investor 20 billion . New business news (10.09.2005). The appeal date is April 22, 2008. Archived on March 12, 2012.
- Volgograd City - the city of the future . RA Pilot (12/10/2006). The appeal date is April 22, 2008. Archived on March 12, 2012.
- Rozanova, Inga We build the future. At the beginning of next year, Volgograd will open the first business center of class "A" . Russian newspaper (05/29/2008). Archived March 12, 2012.
- The districts of Volgograd will be built up in a complex (Inaccessible link) . News of Volgograd. RU (09/30/2005). The appeal date is April 22, 2008. Archived November 5, 2005.