“ ArchiP ” (from Architectural Prize ) is a Russian award annually awarded to Russian projects of professional architects and designers in the field of private architecture and interior design .    . Since 2010 includes only architectural nominations.
The founder and organizer of the competition is the Salon-Press publishing house, which publishes the Salon-Interior magazine. The first award ceremony took place in Moscow in 2002 at the Novaya Opera Theater , subsequent ceremonies were also held at the Moscow House of Music, the Pushkinsky Concert Hall, Manege , the large concert hall of the Russian Academy of Sciences , the Pushkin Museum , and the Ukraine Hotel .
The very first critical note noted the restrictive conditions of the competition - participation in it is available only to architects, which are constantly published in the Salon-Interior magazine, published by the organizers  . Architectural critic Nikolai Malinin noted in all the works marked by the award “the frantic dictatorship of the customer”, thanks to which the architecture turns into a “new Russian interior”  , he also noted the high quality of voting organization.
Art critic Grigory Revzin noted the incorrect self-positioning of the award from the magazine on expensive apartments and mansions as a “national award in the field of architecture”  , Revzin received a positive assessment from the student competition “Home for the Star”, which was held as part of the award  .
- Culture Portal
- Russian Newspaper
- best interiors of Russia were named Komsomolskaya Pravda
- Anna Martovitskaya. Salon "Arkhip" for a narrow circle . Archived August 3, 2012. The newspaper "Culture" No. 48 (7355), November 28 - December 4, 2002
- http://www.vedomosti.ru/newspaper/article.shtml?2003/11/21/69233 Archived on November 13, 2004. Vedomosti No. 214 (1014), November 21, 2003
- Gregory Revzin. Frozen anthem. The Arkhips found their architects Archived February 12, 2006. Kommersant November 21, 2003
- Gregory Revzin. Students resettle celebrities Archived February 12, 2006. Kommersant, November 19, 2003]
- Official site
- Grigory Revzin. About Archipa and Daedalus Classic Project, March 10, 2003
- http://rg.wm.ru/2003/11/21/arhitektory.html (inaccessible link) Russian newspaper No. 3351, November 21, 2003
- ArchiP Architectural News Agency
- ArchiP on architektor.ru (inaccessible link)
- Independent newspaper about ArchiP
- New news about Archip
- Project Siberia about ArchiP
- Newspaper about ArchiP
- Radio Culture about Archip
- Architectural Bulletin of Archip
- TV channel Culture about ArchiP