Zaruchevye - a village in the Okulovsky municipal district of the Novgorod region , belongs to the Uglovsky urban settlement .
|Subject of the federation||Novgorod region|
|History and Geography|
|Former names||Mosses, Back|
|Center height||185  m|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||↗ 20  people ( 2011 )|
- 1 Geography
- 2 population
- 3 History
- 4 Transport
- 5 notes
- 6 See also
The village of Zaruchevye is located on the Valdai Upland , 3.5 km west of the village of Uglovka , 3.5 km north of the exit "Uglovka" with M11 , 27 km southeast of the city of Okulovka .
0.5 km south is the village of Berezovka .
|2002 ||2010 ||2011 |
|thirty||↘ 13||↗ 20|
In 1773-1927, the village of Zaruchevye was located in the Valdai district of the Novgorod province . From the beginning of the 19th century until 1918 and in 1919-1924 it belonged to the Borovensky volost of the Valdai district. 
It is marked on the maps 1788  , 1812  , 1816  , 1826-1840  .
In 1908, there were 52 courtyards in the village of Zaruchevye with 85 houses and a population of 262 people. There was a chapel. 
The village of Zaruchevye was part of the Lime Council. In 2005 it entered the Uglovskoye urban settlement.
The nearest railway station "Uglovka" is 4 km from the village of Zaruchevye.
- Determination of latitude and longitude coordinates on the map
- Population of the Uglovsk city settlement as of 01/01/2011 \ Passport of the settlement \ Official site of the Administration of the Uglovsk city settlement . Date of appeal September 17, 2017.
- 2002 All-Russian Census Data: Table No. 02c. Population and prevailing nationality for each rural locality. M.: Federal State Statistics Service, 2004 \ Database "Ethno-linguistic composition of Russian settlements" Koryakov Yu. B. . Date of appeal September 17, 2017.
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. 12. The population of municipal districts, settlements, urban and rural settlements of the Novgorod region . Date of treatment February 2, 2014. Archived February 2, 2014.
- http://clubklad.ru/maps/5924/#map (sheet 2-02)
- Large map of the Russian Empire of 1812 for Napoleon
- Detailed map of the Russian Empire and nearby overseas possessions. Stolistovaya map
- Special map of the Western part of Russia Schubert 1826-1840
- Lists of populated places of Novgorod province - KartoYug
- Zaruchevye - a village in the Borovenkovskoye rural settlement of Okulovsky district, Novgorod region