Mikhail Fedotovich Ovsyannikov ( November 21, 1915 , p. Puzachi , Kursk province - August 11, 1987 ) - Soviet philosopher and teacher, author of books about Hegel  , doctor of philosophical sciences, professor, dean of the faculty of philosophy of Moscow State University .
|Mikhail Fedotovich Ovsyannikov|
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Place of work||Moscow State University|
|Alma mater||MGPI them. V. I. Lenin|
|Academic degree||doctor of philosophical science|
|Known as||Dean of the Faculty of Philosophy, Moscow State University|
|Awards and prizes|
In 1939 he graduated from the philological faculty of Moscow State Pedagogical Institute. V.I. Lenin .
At 28, Mikhail Fedotovich became a candidate of philosophical sciences (1943). The theme of his Ph.D. thesis (supervisor Georg Lukacs ): "The fate of art in a capitalist society with Hegel and Balzac ." After 18 years in 1961, he defended his doctoral dissertation "Hegel's Philosophy." He was the largest specialist in a critical analysis of the works of Hegel.
Professor M.F. Ovsyannikov from 1960 headed the department of Marxist-Leninist aesthetics. In 1968-1974 he was dean of the Faculty of Philosophy. At Moscow University, he gave lecture courses: “History of Philosophy”, “History of Foreign Philosophy”. In addition, in 1969-1983 he was the editor-in-chief of the journal Vestnik of Moscow University . Ser. Philosophy". He wrote a textbook for universities "The History of Aesthetic Thought"  .
The main works of Mikhail Fedotovich are devoted to the problems of the history of foreign philosophy    , the history and theory of aesthetics     .
He was buried at Kuntsevsky cemetery  .
- Ovsyannikov M.F. Hegel. - M .: Thought , 1971. - 224 p.
- Ovsyannikov M.F. History of aesthetic thought. - 2nd ed. - M .: High School , 1984.
- Ovsyannikov M.F. Hegel's Philosophy. - M. , 1959.
- Ovsyannikov M.F., Sokolov V.V. History of pre-Marxist philosophy. - M. , 1959.
- Ovsyannikov M.F., Smirnova Z. V. Essays on the history of aesthetic thought. - M. , 1963.
- Ovsyannikov M.F. Essays on the history of aesthetic teachings / Institute of Philosophy, USSR Academy of Sciences . - M .: Publishing House of the Academy of Arts of the USSR , 1963. - 452 p.
- Ovsyannikov M.F. Aesthetic concept of Schelling and German romanticism // Schelling F.V. Philosophy of art . - M .: Thought , 1966. - S. 19-43. - 496 p. ( rar (inaccessible link) (inaccessible link from 05/21/2013 [2279 days]) )
- Akhmetov N. S. History of aesthetic thought // Medieval East. Europe XV — XVIII centuries / Institute of Philosophy, USSR Academy of Sciences ; Sector of aesthetics. - M .: Art , 1985. - T. 2. - 456 p. Editorial board: Ovsyannikov M.F., Doctor of Philosophy, Chairman; Vanslov V.V. , corresponding member of the USSR Academy of Sciences; Dolgov K. M., Doctor of Philosophy; Zis A. Ya. , Doctor of Philosophy; Lyubimova T.V., Ph.D.
- Tomb of M.F. Ovsyannikov