"Extra-class amateur detectives" ( Eng. The Persuaders! ) - English television series 1971-1972.
|Top class amateur detectives|
|Number of seasons|
|Number of series||( )|
|On the screens||-|
English Lord Bratt Sinclair and American Danny Wilde are rich playboys. Judge Fullton joins them in a team to investigate crimes that are too tough for the police. These two are complete opposites, but have become great friends during their adventures, constantly risking their own lives for a friend.
A total of 24 episodes were filmed  .
The musical theme “The Persuaders!” Was written and performed by John Barry .
- Tony Curtis - Daniel "Danny" Wilde (Danny Wilde) - American millionaire playboy
- Roger Moore - Bratt Sinclair (Lord Brett Sinclair) (full title: Rex Rupert Andrew Bratt Sinclair, 16th Earl Menuka; Lord , member of the House of Lords , millionaire, playboy, speaks 7 languages)
- Lawrence Naismith - Judge Fulton
In other roles
- Joss Ackland - Episode 20 - Felix Meadows
- Edward Malin - 3 series - Ternbol, London barber judge.
- Lord Brett Sinclair, performed by Roger Moore, traveled to the Aston Martin DBS (version DBS / 5636 / R)  - 1970, the color “Bahamas yellow” with the British registration mark BS-1  . In the series number 2 - "Golden Napoleon" the number suddenly changes to PPP 6H. And in the next series the number is again BS-1.
- Danny Wilde performed by Tony Curtis rode a red Ferrari Dino 246GT  (version 00810) with an Italian registration sign 221400.MO  .
- In the 19th series, Bratt and Danny are driving over rough terrain on the brand new Bratt Range Rover Classic with the number PXC342J
- The judge introduces Daniel and Brat at the famous Hotel de Paris in Monte Carlo .
- Lord Sinclair’s house in London , this building is located at: 15 Queen Anne's Gate, London  .
- Osterley Park and House plays the role of one of Sinclair’s estates. Also in this estate, only under a different name, actions take place in the series “Saint”, the series “Angel Eyes”, with Roger Moore  .
- In the screensaver, when photographs of Danny Wilde in the form of a sailor of the United States Navy and Lord Sinclair in the form of an officer of the Royal Armed Forces of the United Kingdom used real photos of Tony Curtis and Roger Moore from their service (Tony Curtis served World War II in the US Navy (was wounded) , Roger Moore did not participate in the war (by age), but after the war he served and had an officer’s rank).
- In the 14th series, Brett Sinclair's passport with large numbers is shown. It follows from them that he was born on 10.11.30 in the town of Mucknieth in Scotland . Height 6 feet 3 inches, eyes blue, blond.
- In the 21st series, Roger Moore also plays his old relatives of two of whom they kill: Sir Randolph Sinclair Statler and Admiral Horatio Sinclair Hawkins. Also, Roger Moore plays old aunt Brata, Agatha Sinclair.