The Iron Triangle is the United States movie about the Vietnam War , “unformatted” for this genre, in which the “good” and “bad” heroes are shown from one side and the other.
|The iron triangle|
|In the main|
|Beau Bridges |
Heng S. Ngor
The slogan of the film is “The Deadly Piece of World Reality” ( “ The deadliest chunk of real estate in the world ” ).
- 1 plot
- 2 Cast
- 3 Production
- 4 See also
- 5 notes
The plot tells about the joint operations of the US Army and South Vietnam in 1966 - 1967 on "sweeping" from the partisans of the NFOYUV (in the slang of the Americans - “Vietkong” ), in the area of the so-called “ iron triangle ”. The introduction says that the film is based on a real story that happened during the Vietnam War and is described in the diary of an unknown soldier of the Viet Cong.
The narration is conducted on behalf of the American military captain Keane .
1966 year . South Vietnam The young Vietcong soldier Ho protects and prevents his comrades from killing the captured American military captain Keane , because Keen had spared before the battle and did not kill him when he had such an opportunity.
- Beau Bridges - Captain Keane , U.S. Army
- Heng S. Ngor - Captain Thuong , North Vietnam Army
- Liem Watley - Ho , a young Viet Cong soldier
- Johnny Halliday - Jacques Party , French Mercenary , Bodyguard
- Jim Ishida - Khoi , Viet Cong Senior Soldier
- Ping Wu - Fam , a Viet Cong soldier
- Jack Ong - Shen , a Peasant from the Village
- Sophie Trang - Lai , a girl from the village
- Arsenio 'Sonny' Trinidad - Nguyen Thuy , a village peasant asking questions
- Iilana B'tiste - Khan Li , propagandist from the South Vietnam Army
- Bobby McGee - Joop Negro
- Richard Weygint - Swan , American soldier
- Allan Moore - Murphy , American Soldier
- Joe Seeley (credited as Joseph Seeley ) - Grover , American soldier
- Francois Chau - Captain Duc , Army of South Vietnam
- Glen Chin - Chow , Fat Officer
Filming took place in Sri Lanka . 
- Iron Triangle (Vietnam)