Sindbad And The Eye Of The Tiger is a 1977 American adventure film directed by Sam Wanamaker . The final film of the Sinbad trilogy, created by producer Charles H. Schneier and special effects master Ray Harrihausen . Continuation of the films " The Seventh Journey of Sinbad " and "The Golden Journey of Sinbad ."
|Sinbad and the tiger eye|
|Sindbad And The Eye Of The Tiger|
|Genre||adventure movie |
|Producer||Ray Harrihausen |
|Beverly Cross (idea and script) |
Ray Harrihausen (idea)
|In the main|
|Jane Seymour |
|Film company||Andor films |
|Budget||$ 3.5 million|
|A country|| USA |
The legendary Sinbad arrives in the country of Charok to ask Prince Qasim for the hand of his sister, the beautiful Princess Fara, but finds out that the evil stepmother, the witch Zenobia, turned the prince into a baboon to make way for the future caliph for her son Rafi. At the same time, Sinbad has to fight with the hellish creatures caused by Zenobia, similar to skeletons.
Sinbad and Farah take the enchanted Kashima to the island where the Greek wizard Melantius lives, so that he will bewitch the prince. Melantius and his daughter Dion agree to help Sinbad. Together they go to Hyperborea in search of the ancient pyramid - the only place where you can conjure Kashima. Sinbad’s team, on the heels of Zenobia, Rafi and the mechanical monster Minaton, has to fight along the way with a giant walrus, saber-toothed tiger and a huge killer wasp, and also meet a giant troglodyte .
- Patrick Wayne - Sinbad
- Jane Seymour - Princess Farah
- Damien Thomas - Prince Qasim
- Patrick Trauton - Melantius
- Tarin Power - Dion
- Margaret Whiting - Zenobia
- Kurt Christian - Rafi
- Part of the film was shot in Jordan, in the ancient city of Petra , Al Deir. Subsequently, the film “ Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade ” was shot there.
- In some episodes of Minaton, a live actor, Peter Mayhew , played, and this was his debut.
- Actor Kurt Christian, who played Rafi, also starred in the previous film of the trilogy - Sinbad's Golden Journey, in the role of Harun.
- Seventh journey of Sinbad
- Sinbad's Golden Journey