Solovyov rural settlement is a municipality in the Kardymovsky district of the Smolensk region of Russia . The administrative center is the village of Solovyovo . There are 13 settlements on the territory of the settlement.
|Solovyov rural settlement|
|Included in||Kardymovsky district|
|Head of the municipality||Vorobyov Dmitry Anatolyevich (acting)|
|History and Geography|
|Date of formation||December 2, 2004|
|Square||126.35 km² (11.56%, 4th place )|
|Population||↗ 556  people ( 2018 ) (4.2%, 9th place )|
|Density||4.28 people / km²|
|Telephone code||+7 48167|
|Auto Code numbers||67|
Established December 2, 2004 .
From January 18, 2019, acting The head of the settlement and the Head of the administration is Vorobyov Dmitry Anatolyevich.
- Location: eastern part of Kardymovsky district
- in the north - with the Yartsevo district ( Podroshchinsky rural settlement )
- in the east - with the Dorogobuzh district ( Usvyatsky rural settlement )
- in the southeast - with the Glinkovsky district ( Dobrominsky rural settlement )
- in the south - with the May Day rural settlement
- in the west - with the Berezkinsky rural settlement
- in the north-west - with the Shokinsky rural settlement
- The settlement P134 "Staraya Smolenskaya Road" Smolensk - Dorogobuzh - Vyazma - Zubtsov runs through the settlement.
- The relief is calm. The forest cover is uneven - the main part of the forest grows on the left bank of the Dnieper, while the right bank is occupied by meadows. The rivers flow through the territory of the settlement: Dnieper , Vop , Ustrom , Losmen , Orlei , Vodva , Natritsa. There are also lakes: Stradino , Kruglye, Nut, Princely, Old Dnieper. On the river In the village of Sloboda, a water reservoir was built.
|2007||2011 ||2012 ||2013 ||2014 ||2015 ||2016 |
|502||↗ 507||↗ 516||↗ 531||↗ 542||↘ 541||↗ 542|
|2017 ||2018 |
|↗ 554||↗ 556|
- The poor (village)
- Town (village)
- Yeskovo (village)
- Cowsheds (village)
- Red Plowman (village)
- Makeevskaya (village)
- Mamonovo (village)
- New Life (village)
- Pnevo (village)
- Braces (village)
- Repukhovo (village)
- Solovievo (village, administrative center)
- Chapel (village)
- Estimation of the resident population of Smolensk region as of January 1, 2018
- Estimate of the population of Smolensk region on January 1, 2009-2015
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities. Table 35. Estimated resident population as of January 1, 2012 . Date of treatment May 31, 2014. Archived May 31, 2014.
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2013. - M.: Federal State Statistics Service of Rosstat, 2013. - 528 p. (Table 33. The population of urban districts, municipalities, urban and rural settlements, urban settlements, rural settlements) . Date of treatment November 16, 2013. Archived November 16, 2013.
- Table 33. The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2014 . Date of treatment August 2, 2014. Archived on August 2, 2014.
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2015 . Date of treatment August 6, 2015. Archived on August 6, 2015.
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2016
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2017 (July 31, 2017). Date of treatment July 31, 2017. Archived July 31, 2017.