Konstantin Yakovlevich Malin ( August 14, 1923 , the village of Malakhovka , Saratov province - October 4, 2003 , Uralsk ) - Soviet pilot, Hero of the Soviet Union , guard junior lieutenant , senior pilot of the 175th Guards Assault Aviation Slutsky Red Banner Order of the Suvorov Regiment.
|Konstantin Yakovlevich Malin|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1923|
|Place of Birth||Malakhovka village, Novouzensk district , Saratov province , RSFSR , USSR|
|Date of death||October 4, 2003 (80 years old)|
|Place of death||Uralsk , Kazakhstan|
|Type of army||aviation|
|Years of service||1944 - 1947|
|Battles / wars||The Great Patriotic War|
|Awards and prizes|
He received his primary education at a seven-year school. In 1944 he graduated from the Orenburg Military Aviation School .
From June 1944 until the end of the war he fought with the Nazi invaders as part of the 175th assault air regiment of the 11th guards assault air division of the 16th air army on the 1st Belorussian front .
In total, Malina counted 9 destroyed tanks , 119 vehicles, 68 field and anti-aircraft artillery guns, 9 mortars , 62 carts with various cargoes, 14 firing points, 4 railway wagons, 2 warehouses with ammunition and fuel and more than 700 enemy soldiers and officers.
In 1947, Lieutenant K. Ya. Malin was fired from the ranks of the Soviet Army for health reasons.
- The title "Hero of the Soviet Union" (awarded May 15, 1946 for 106 successful bombing and assault strikes and shown valor and courage);
- two orders of the Red Banner (1944, 1945);
- Order of the Patriotic War II degree (1945);
- Order of the Red Star (1944);
- medal "For the capture of Berlin" ;
- medal "For the Liberation of Warsaw" ;
- other medals.
- Heroes of the Soviet Union: A Brief Biographical Dictionary / Prev. ed. collegium I. N. Shkadov . - M .: Military Publishing , 1988. - T. 2 / Love - Yashchuk /. - 863 s. - 100,000 copies. - ISBN 5-203-00536-2 .
- Rumyantsev N. M. People of the legendary feat. - Saratov. 1968.
- Malin, Konstantin Yakovlevich . Site " Heroes of the country ".