Middle Yeluzan ( Tat. Urta Әlәzәn, Urta Әlәzәn ) is one of the largest Tatar villages in Europe , the largest settlement of the Gorodishchensky district of the Penza region .
|Subject of the federation||Penza|
|Rural settlement||Central Yelusan Village Council|
|History and Geography|
|Area||9.94  km²|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||↗ 8779  people ( 2010 )|
|Density||883 people / km²|
- 1 Geography
- 2 History
- 2.1 All-Russian rural Sabantuy 2017
- 3 Current status
- 4 population
- 5 Religious organizations
- 6 natives of the village
- 7 notes
- 8 References
It is located on the Yeluzan River, 32 km southeast of the district center of Gorodishche and 65 km east of Penza .
Located 7 km south of the M5 Ural highway, there is an access road from it (from the village of Nizhnyaya Yeluzan ), continuing further to Verkhnyaya Yeluzan .
The name of the village has Tatar roots - ( Tat. Urta Әlәzәn ). It was officially founded on September 5, 1681 by Temnikovsky “ quarter ” Tatars-Mishars  , when they were allotted land in these places.
First mentioned as a Tatar village in 1700 . [four]
At the end of the 19th century , a treasure of 80 Golden Horde coins was found in the village (the 2nd half of the 13th — the end of the 14th centuries ). At that time, at a distance of several kilometers from the current location of the village, there was the capital of the Tatar state unexplored to date with the remains of central heating and a mint discovered during excavations (the village of Yuleevo, adjacent to the eastern part of the district center of Gorodishche, which is based on the site of the ancient Tatar cities).
Since 1780 it has been part of the Dubrovsky volost of the Kuznetsk district of the Saratov province.
- In the middle of the XIX century in the village there were 3 mosques , a water mill.
- In 1886, the village had 302 yards, 2 benches, 4.4 tithing of arable land, 403 working horses, 194 cows, 969 sheep, 69 goats per one revisional soul.
- In 1911 - 626 yards, 4 mosques , with them 3 schools.
- Khamzya Tugushev, an employee of the state farm, was one of the first participants in the Exhibition of Economic Achievements of the USSR (1939, 1940, 1941), and was awarded the Big Gold Medal.
2017 All-Russian Rural Sabantuy
The VIII All-Russian rural Sabantuy was held near the village on July 22, 2017, in which 50 thousand people from 35 regions of Russia took part. The honorary guests of Sabantuy were the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov and the governor of the Penza region Ivan Belozertsev , who also took part in the opening ceremony of a new school in the village. To conduct Sabantuya directly, the hippodrome was reconstructed, a water tower was installed, and electricity was supplied. Two concert venues were built - large and small. Also, from the finished log cabins brought from the Kukmorsky district of Tatarstan, a Tatar courtyard with a guest house, concert venue, museum, mill and small exhibition pavilions was built. By decision of the President of Tatarstan, Rustam Minnikhanov, all the buildings of the courtyard were donated to the Penza region. Near the compound were 13 exhibition sites in the number of areas of the Penza region, where there are Tatar villages and villages. At the end of Sabantuy, the head of the Penza region decided to use the courtyards built to conduct Sabantuy to create a museum of folk life  .
During the festival, horse racing - horse racing and trotting races - took place at the hippodrome. The car “ Lada Niva ” - the main competition prize, established by the Penza governor, was won by the rider from Srednyaya Yeluzani Rauf Yangurazov on the stallion Angel King Size  .
As of January 1, 2004, there were 2279 households in the village, 8589  residents. The area of the village is 994 ha  . 4 roller mills, oil mill. Sewing workshop, workshop for the construction of houses. The House of Culture, 11 mosques, madrassas , 2 secondary schools, a kindergarten, a hospital, a clinic, a pharmacy, 24 shops, a cafeteria, a billiard room, 3 gas stations.
|1979 ||2002 ||2010 |
|8047||↗ 8390||↗ 8779|
National composition (2010): Tatars - 99.3%  .
* - including the village of Smychka (the second settlement included in the Sredneelyuzansky village council), with a population of approx. 12 people.
The village has the highest birth rate in the Gorodishchensky district  . This explains that it is planned to build a kindergarten for 250 children in 2014  , as well as the fact that out of 57 large families of the Gorodishchensky district that are entitled to free ownership of a land plot for individual housing construction, 42 families are residents of Srednyaya Yeluzani [ 14] . At the beginning of 2015, there were 1023 children in the village  .
As of January 1, 2016, the working-age population was 4.0 thousand people, 2.6 thousand people younger than working age, and 2.2 thousand people older than working age. Of the total able-bodied population (4.0 thousand people) are employed:
- in the public sector - 335 people,
- in the sphere of small and medium business - 426 people;
- are at home for child care - 510 people;
- registered at the Employment Center - 3 people;
- employed in personal subsidiary plots and the unemployed - 1732 people.
In 2015, the number of births in the territory of the village council was 134 children, the number of deaths was 74 people, the natural increase was 60 people. In the same year, 53 marriages, 7 divorces, 3 cases of establishing paternity were registered  .
The following information on registered religious organizations is published on the information portal of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation (spelling and punctuation of the source are saved in the table)  :
|Name of Religious Organization||Address|
|The local Muslim religious organization “Makhallya No. 44” with Middle Yeluzan of the Gorodishchensky district of the Penza region of the Central Spiritual Administration of Muslims of Russia||st. Mostovaya, 35||09/10/2002|
|Local Muslim Religious Organization Mahalla s. Middle Yeluzan Gorodische district of the Penza region of the Spiritual Administration of the Volga Muslims||st. G. Tukay, d.31||02/04/2003|
|Local Muslim religious organization "Mosque No. 3" p. Middle Yeluzan Gorodishchensky district of the Penza region of the Centralized religious organization Spiritual Administration of Muslims of the Penza region||st. Lower, 45||04/09/2003|
|Local Muslim religious organization "Kashshaf and Zuleikh" p. Middle Yeluzan of the Gorodishchensky district of the Penza region of the Centralized religious organization Spiritual Administration of Muslims of the Penza region||st. Apple tree||02/08/2003|
|Regional Spiritual Administration of Muslims of the Penza Region as part of the Central Spiritual Administration of Muslims of Russia||st. Mostovaya, 35||09/03/2002|
|Muslim religious organization "Mosque number 7" p. Middle Yeluzan Gorodishchensky district of the Penza region of the Centralized religious organization Spiritual Administration of Muslims of the Penza region||st. Lunacharsky, 13||02/14/2002|
|Local Muslim religious organization “Mosque No. 8” p. Middle Yeluzan of the Gorodishchensky district of the Penza region of the Centralized religious organization Spiritual Administration of Muslims of the Penza region||st. Field, 28||11/19/2007|
|The local Muslim religious organization, Mahalla No. 46, p. Upper Yeluzan Gorodishchensky district of the Penza region of the Central Spiritual Administration of Muslims of Russia||st. Sovetskaya, d. 53||02/24/2011|
|Local Muslim religious organization “Mosque No. 10” p. Middle Yeluzan Gorodishchensky district of the Penza region of the Centralized religious organization Spiritual Administration of Muslims of the Penza region||st. Lunacharsky, d.8||06/27/2011|
|Centralized Religious Organization "Centralized Spiritual Administration of Muslims of the Penza Region"||st. G. Tukaya, 17||09/04/2012|
|Local Muslim religious organization "Mosque No. 2" p. Middle Yeluzan of the Gorodishchensky district of the Penza region of the Centralized religious organization Spiritual Administration of Muslims of the Penza region||st. Stepnaya, 1||04/26/2013|
|Local Muslim religious organization “Mosque No. 9” p. Middle Yeluzan of the Gorodishchensky district of the Penza region of the Centralized religious organization Spiritual Administration of Muslims of the Penza region||st. Lunacharsky, d.2A||04/26/2013|
|Local Muslim religious organization Ramadan p. Middle Yeluzan Gorodishchensky district of the Penza region of the Centralized religious organization Spiritual Administration of Muslims of the Penza region||st. Pesochnaya, d.15||07/23/2015|
There are 11 mosques in the village. On June 7, 2015, the cathedral mosque (Severnaya St.) was inaugurated, the funds for the construction of which were donated by the villagers. The total area of the mosque is about 1,000 square meters, the height of the minaret is 29 meters  , and the same day, another eleventh mosque was opened  .
Mufti of the Penza region since June 2011 is a native of the village of Islyam-Hazrat Dashkin, who received an Islamic education in Russia, as well as in Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon  .
In 2013, as noted in the report of the head of the district at the zone meeting on the implementation of state national policy and the prevention of ethnic conflicts, in the village of Middle Yeluzan there were "contradictions in the religious environment" and there was a need for measures to "stabilize relations"  .
Natives of the Village
Homeland of a geneticist, breeder, doctor of biological sciences, professor Fatih Khafizovich Bakhteev  , mufti of the Volga Municipal Administration Mukaddas Abbyasovich Bibarsov, chairman of the Central House of Chemistry of Rostov Region Dzhafyar Zufyarovich Bikmaev, mufti of the DUM of the Penza Region Islyam Dashkin .
- General plan of the village of Middle Yeluzan of the Gorodishchensky municipal district of the Penza region. Volume 1. Explanatory note. (on the website of the Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation in the FSIS TP portal).
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. The number and distribution of the population of the Penza region . Date of treatment July 20, 2014. Archived July 20, 2014.
- Fourth Tatars - serving Tatar princes and Murzes, who were entitled to personal land salaries and were allowed to have serfs; a ban on serfs to the Tatars ensued in 1756
- Poluboyarov M.S. "Wort. The whole Penza region. Gorodishchensky district "
- In Penza, they found an option how to use the remaining from Sabantui courtyards
- Feast of the Nations. How the Penza region was presented with a Tatar courtyard
- PENZA REGION: cities, towns, people ... MIDDLE YELUZAN
- 1979 All-Union Census. The number of rural population of the RSFSR - residents of rural settlements - district centers . Date of treatment December 29, 2013. Archived December 29, 2013.
- 2002 All-Russian Population Census. Tom. 1, table 4. The population of Russia, federal districts, constituent entities of the Russian Federation, regions, urban settlements, rural settlements - district centers and rural settlements with a population of 3 thousand or more . Archived February 3, 2012.
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census
- Middle Yeluzan: Pages of the History of the Largest Tatar Village in Russia / R. T. Mardanov, N. B. Kitaeva. - Kazan: Tatars. Prince Publishing House, 2006.
- Disturbing month of summer
- Children, get ready for kindergarten ...
- Land for large families
- Member of the Federation Council Vladimir Yedalov held a reception of citizens in the Gorodishchensky district
- Report on the work done by the administration of the Central Yelusan Village Council for 2015.
- Information portal of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation. Information on registered non-profit organizations . As of 12/10/2013.
- The construction of the tenth mosque is being completed in Middle Yeluzani
- In the village of Middle Yeluzani, a cathedral mosque was opened.
- Interview with the Mufti of the Penza Region, Islyam-Hazrat Dashkin
- head of the administration of the Gorodishchensky district Gennady Berezin took part in a zone meeting on the implementation of state national policy and the prevention of ethnic conflicts in the territories of municipal districts and urban districts. Material from the official site of the Administration of the Gorodishchensky district
- In memory of F. Kh. Bakhteev // Genetics. - 1983. - No. 7. - S. 1213-1216.
- Islyam Dashkin re-elected mufti of the DUM of the Penza region
- The group of the village of VKontakte
- Video report about Wed Yeluzan (2007)
- Book: Middle Yeluzan: Pages of the history of the largest Tatar village in Russia / R. T. Mardanov, N. B. Kitaeva. - Kazan: Tatars. Prince publishing house, 2006
- An article about schools in Middle Yeluzani (2010)
- School site number 1
- School site 2