Petka and Vasily Ivanovich (also known as Petka and HIV , Petka , PiVICH ) - a series of computer games in the genre of graphic quest about Vasily Ivanovich Chapaev and his orderly Petka . The first two games of the series (“ Petka and Vasily Ivanovich save the galaxy ” and “ Petka and Vasily Ivanovich 2: Judgment Day ”) were developed by SKIF , the rest - by Saturn-plus . The last game at the moment is “ Petka 9: Proletarian Glamor ” ( 2009 ). All games in the series are published by Buka .
|Petka (series of games)|
Shot from the game " Petka-4 "
|Platform||Windows , Android , iOS|
|The first game||Petka and Vasily Ivanovich save the galaxy / November 1998|
|Last game||Petka and Vasily Ivanovich 3. Reboot / November 7, 2017|
September 11, 2014 the first game of the series was ported to an Android device. The second part was ported to iOS on May 28, 2015, and to Android on August 20.  . On August 26, Komar Games also released the English-language localization of Petka 2 for Android. In 2016, “ reboots ” of the first two parts were released, and on November 7, 2017, a “reboot” of the third part was released, supplementing them with finished graphics, re-sounding of many replicas, and the ability to run in modern Windows.
|Title||Date of issue||Developer||Publisher|
|Petka and Vasily Ivanovich save the galaxy||November 1998||SKIF||Beech|
|Petka and Vasily Ivanovich 2: Judgment Day||September 30, 1999||SKIF||Beech|
|Petka 3: The Return of Alaska||November 22, 2001||Saturn Plus||Beech|
|Petka 4: Independence Day||October 9, 2003||Saturn Plus||Beech|
|Petka 5: The End of the Game||October 7, 2004||Saturn Plus||Beech|
|Petka 6: New Reality||October 13, 2005||Saturn Plus||Beech|
|Peta 007: Party Gold||September 28, 2006||Saturn Plus||Beech|
|Pete VIII: The Conquest of Rome||November 22, 2007||Saturn Plus||Beech|
|Petka 9: Proletarian Glamor||January 29, 2009||Saturn Plus||Beech|
- Each game of the series is one-plot, having only one beginning, one outcome and one single turn of objects. In the 2nd, 8th and 9th parts, however, there are “losing” endings, after which you have to replay the entire game or a certain part of it. Also, in the 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th parts there are “mini-games” - action inserts that often parody a certain genre in which heroes must be led through obstacles (for example, in the 7th part there is a parody of the game " Pac-Man ", and in the 9th - where there are three mini-games - a parody of " Mario ").
- With the exception of the first two games, the player does not have to choose the actions of the heroes (“see”, “talk”, “take”, etc.), because they are already predicted by different forms of the cursor. Nevertheless, starting with “Petka VIII”, there is a text version of actions for clicking on objects and characters.
- The games abound in parodies of famous people, films and theater and pop material.
- Many characters from various games in the series tend to return in subsequent games in different ways. Like cliches, characters do not remember who they were in previous games. For example, in each game, Furmanov and the beekeeper Kuzmich are necessarily present, and not necessarily in their usual appearance. Pavlik Morozov is also present in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 8th games.
- Six trailers for the games “ Petka and Vasily Ivanovich 2: Judgment Day ”, “ Petka 3: The Return of Alaska ”, “ Petka 007: Party Gold ”, “ Petka VIII: The Conquest of Rome ” (two trailers), “ Petka 9: Proletarian Glamor” were released ". In addition, demos of the first and eighth games of the series were published.
- According to the plot of the games, Vasily Ivanovich is much older than Petka; in fact, the difference between the ages of the commander Chapaev and his orderly Peter Isaev was no more than 7 years.
- All descendants of Anka ever encountered in games are also called Anka. In addition, she is the only character who was voiced by four different actresses in the series: Ekaterina Teneta (1-4 parts), Ekaterina Afrikantova (5 and 6 parts), Olga Zubkova (7 and 8 parts), Inga Manevich (9 parts).