“Evening Yekaterinburg” (formerly “Evening Sverdlovsk” ) is a daily socio-political newspaper in Yekaterinburg ( Sverdlovsk ), published since December 31, 1957 . It is currently released five times a week, from Tuesday to Saturday. Circulation - from 32 thousand copies ( 2010 ).
|" Evening Yekaterinburg »|
|Type of||Daily newspaper|
|Owner||Ural Worker Media Holding|
|Publisher||Ural Worker Media Holding|
|Chief Editor||Lev Leonidovich Koscheev|
|Founded by||December 31, 1957|
|Main office|| Russia |
st. Marshal Zhukov , house 5, floor 6.
|Web site||Official page|
The founder of the newspaper was the Sverdlovsk City Committee of the CPSU (decision of the Bureau of the Sverdlovsk Regional Committee of the CPSU of November 12, 1957). One of the first evening newspapers in the USSR . The current founder is Media Holding Ural Worker LLC.
Editorial office: Yekaterinburg city, st. Marshal Zhukov 5th, 6th floor; tel. +7 (343) 342 08 68, +7 (343) 342 08 69. Website: http://vecherny-ekburg.ru
The newspaper highlights the social, socio-economic, cultural, sports life of Yekaterinburg.
In “Evening Yekaterinburg” (“ BE ”) official decisions of the city council and the mayor are printed.
Editors in Chief
- Nikolai Prokopyevich Anisimov ( 1957 -?).
- Ermakov Alexander Dmitrievich (1973-1985)
- Yuri Nikolaevich Boyko (1990-1999).
- Vadim Averyanov ( 1999-2001 ).
- Tatyana Lvovna Yaroshevskaya
- Lev Leonidovich Koshcheev ( present time ) 
The editor-in-chief of Evening Yekaterinburg (2015) is Alfinur Tolgatovna Sabirova .
In the " Evening Sverdlovsk " in different years worked:
- Vladislav Petrovich Krapivin ;
- Alexander Yurievich Levin ;
- Dmitry Yuryevich Karasyuk .
- Sports relay for the prizes of the newspaper "Evening Yekaterinburg" (the 58th relay was held on September 19, 2015  );
- Championship of the city on the launch of paper airplanes for the prizes of the newspaper "Evening Yekaterinburg" (the first was held on June 1, 2003 ).