The Ushakov rural settlement is an abolished municipality as part of the Dorogobuzh district of the Smolensk region of Russia . The administrative center is the village of Ushakovo . On the territory of the settlement there were 13 settlements.
|Ushakov rural settlement|
|Included in||Dorogobuzh district|
|Head of the municipality||Kulazhenkova Natalya Stepanovna|
|History and Geography|
|Square||250.18 km² (14.12%, 1st place )|
|Population||512 people ( 2007 ) (1.65%, 7th place )|
|Density||2.05 people / km²|
|Telephone code||+7 48144|
|Auto Code numbers||67|
The head of the settlement and the Head of the administration is Kulazhenkova Natalya Stepanovna  .
- Location: southeastern part of the Dorogobuzh district
- Total area: 250,18 km²
- in the north - with Vasinsky rural settlement
- in the east - with the Ugra district
- in the south - with the Elninsky district
- in the west - with the Aleksinsky rural settlement
- The Dorogobuzh - Marhotkino highway runs through the settlement.
- Large river: Ugra .
The rural settlement was formed by the law of Smolensk region dated December 20, 2004 No. 107-z  .
By the law of Smolensk region dated May 25, 2017 No. 60-z  , on June 5, 2017, through their unification, the Aleksinsky, Knyashchinsky and Ushakovsky rural settlements were transformed into the Aleksinsky rural settlement with the administrative center in the village of Aleksino .
The settlement included the following settlements:
- Ushakovo village - administrative center
- Afonino , a village
- Badgers , village
- Town , village
- Gridnevo , village
- Kryakovo , a village
- Scones , village
- Marhotkino , a village
- Mitishkovo , village
- Nemerz , village
- Petrykino , the village
- Help , village
- Slednevo village
The total population is 512 people.
- Law of the Smolensk Region dated December 20, 2004 No. 107-z “On granting the status of a municipal district of the municipality“ Dorogobuzhsky District ”of the Smolensk Region, on establishing the boundaries of municipalities whose territories are part of it, and providing them with appropriate status”
- powers of the first heads of the newly formed municipalities of the Dorogobuzh district of the Smolensk region "