Lekhminsky rural settlement is a municipality in the Kholm-Zhirkovsky district of the Smolensk region of Russia . The administrative center is the village of Lehmino . There are 16 settlements on the territory of the settlement.
|Lehminsky rural settlement|
|Included in||Kholm-Zhirkovsky district|
|Head of the municipality||Zelenkova Zinaida Petrovna|
|History and Geography|
|Date of formation||December 2, 2004|
|Square||69.6 km² (3.43%, 7th place )|
|Population||309 people ( 2007 ) (2.45%, 14th place )|
|Density||6.62 people / km²|
|Telephone code||+7 48139|
|Auto Code numbers||67|
Established December 2, 2004 .
The head of the settlement and the Head of the administration is Zelenkova Zinaida Petrovna  .
- Total area: 69.6 km²
- Location: the central part of the Kholm-Zhirkovsky district
- in the northeast - with the Bolyshevsky rural settlement
- in the east - with the Kholm-Zhirkovsky urban settlement
- in the south - with Igorevsky rural settlement
- in the west - with the Kanyutinsky rural settlement
- in the north-west - with Pechatnikovsky rural settlement
- The Kholm-Zhirkovsky - Yartsevo highway passes through the settlement.
- Large rivers: Salt .
The settlement includes the following settlements:
- Lehmino Village - administrative center
- Alferkovo , a village
- Vyrbovo , village
- Grigoryevo , village
- Danilievo village
- Dorovatka , village
- Ivashkovo , village
- Kashino village
- Klemyatino , village
- Kukuevo , a village
- Lenino , a village
- Lukovschina , village
- Nikulino , village
- Puzikovo , a village
- Rudakovo , a village
- Teterino , a village
The total population is 309 people.