Viktor Fedorovich Shatalov ( Ukrainian: Viktor Fedorovich Shatalov ; born May 1, 1927 ) is a Russian and Ukrainian pedagogical innovator. People's teacher of the USSR ( 1990 ). Honored Teacher of the Ukrainian SSR (1987). Honorary Doctor of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine .
|Victor Fedorovich Shatalov|
|Ukrainian Viktor Fedorovich Shatalov|
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
|Awards and prizes|
|Website||School Studio Shatalova|
Developed a training system using reference signals - interconnected keywords, conventional signs, figures and formulas with a brief conclusion.
Born April 30, 1927 . He worked at the school as a teacher of mathematics (since 1951 ) and as a director. Since 1956, he conducted experimental work with students.
He participated in the Great Patriotic War .
In 1987, he became head of the laboratory for the intensification of the educational process at the Research Institute for the Content and Teaching Methods of the USSR Academy of Pedagogical Sciences in Donetsk .
The author of an effective training system built on the basis of pedagogy of cooperation .
He has more than sixty published books (including “Where and how did the triples disappear”, 1979 ; “Pedagogical prose”, 1980 ; “fulcrum”, 1987 ). Lives in Donetsk . Professor of the Donetsk Institute of Social Education .
On November 3, 1971, an article by Simon Soloveichik “The Shatalov Method” appeared in the newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda , which directed the movement of the pedagogical community in a new direction, towards the Pedagogy of cooperation . Victor Fedorovich Shatalov presented his author’s didactic system throughout the country, thanks to which teachers can learn to teach all children the subjects of mathematics , physics , chemistry , astronomy , and others, successfully and quickly, and regardless of the preparation of children and the material level of their parents.
Shatalov’s original system of intensive training, developed for the middle and senior levels of a comprehensive school, includes about 200 pedagogical discoveries, the most important of which are:
- copyrighted training aids that present program material mainly in verbal-graphic forms that simplify the process of presentation, perception and memorization,
- the principle of open prospects, focused on the development of creative thinking of students,
- the principle of systematic feedback, based on various non-standard forms of objective accounting and control of knowledge of each student in each lesson, which allows you to abandon student diaries and class magazines.
- instead of traditional homework, students receive extensive “offers”, the volume and complexity of which vary at the stages of training, taking into account individual characteristics, and by the end of the course they are close to competitive and olympiad ones.
- Original forms of mutual testing of students are practiced, including in the interests of increasing time for solving tasks of high complexity and developing productive thinking.
- traditional exams are replaced by works on “group control sheets” and the so-called relay, revealing the result of independent activity on all types of tasks.
- elimination of didactic contradictions contributes to the principle of conflict-free learning situation, that is, the creation, with the participation of parents of schoolchildren, for the occupation of appropriate conditions.
- game forms of training are widely used.
Many of Shatalov’s finds are used not only by school teachers, but also by university teachers and when teaching some complex professions.
In 2000, in Moscow, with the participation of Viktor Shatalov, an educational institution was opened for additional education , which later became known as the Shatalov School-Studio      . The school is taught by students and followers of the USSR National Teacher. The head of the school is Sergey Nikolaevich Vinogradov    .
Education at school takes place during the holidays and on weekends, the courses are designed for 7 days of intensive education   . Moreover, all lessons are open: parents can observe the learning process through live video broadcasting . Courses are designed for all groups of students: from preschoolers to eleventh graders  .
The school publishes its own teaching materials in all subjects of the school curriculum: video recordings of lessons with the participation of Victor Shatalov, Shalva Amonashvili , Sofya Lysenkova , methodological literature, textbooks, etc., on which children from other cities study  .
Awards and titles
- Honored Teacher of the Ukrainian SSR ( 1987 ),
- People's teacher of the USSR ( 1990 ) - for special merits in teaching and communist education of children and youth, outstanding activities in the field of public education ,
- Order of the Patriotic War II degree,
- Order of the Badge of Honor
- Medals of the USSR , including:
- Medal "For the Victory over Germany in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945" ,
- Anniversary medal “Twenty Years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945” ,
- Anniversary medal “Thirty Years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945” ,
- Anniversary medal “Forty Years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945” ,
- Medal "For the victory over Japan" ,
- Veteran of Labor Medal
- Anniversary medal "30 years of the Soviet Army and Navy" ,
- Anniversary medal "40 years of the Armed Forces of the USSR" ,
- Anniversary medal "50 years of the Armed Forces of the USSR" ,
- Anniversary medal "60 years of the Armed Forces of the USSR" ,
- Anniversary medal "70 years of the Armed Forces of the USSR" ,
- Medal of N.K. Krupskaya of the Ministry of Education of the USSR ,
- Makarenko Medal of the Council of Ministers of the Ukrainian SSR .
- Order of Courage III degree,
- Medal "Defender of the Fatherland" ,
- Anniversary medal "60 years of the liberation of Ukraine from the Nazi invaders . "
- Order of Friendship ( 2007 ) - for his great contribution to strengthening Russian-Ukrainian relations in the field of culture and education  ,
- Zhukov Medal
- Anniversary medal "50 years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945" ,
- Anniversary medal "60 years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945" ,
- Anniversary medal "65 years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945."
- Shatalov V.F. - SPb. : "Doe", 1996. - 62 p. - ISBN 5-86617-062-0 .
- Shatalov V.F. The experiment continues . - Donetsk: "Stalker", 1998. - 396 p. - ISBN 966-7104-71-0 .
- Shatalov V.F. Pedagogical prose. From the experience of schools in Donetsk. - M .: "Pedagogy", 1980. - 94 p.
- Shatalov V.F. Pedagogical prose / V.F. Shatalov. - Arkhangelsk: North-West. Prince Publishing House, 1990 .-- 384 p. - ISBN 5-85560-068-8 .
- Shatalov V.F. fulcrum. About the experimental point of teaching. - M .: "Pedagogy", 1987. - 158 p.
- Shatalov V.F. fulcrum. Organizational basis of experimental research. - Minsk: Universitetskoye, 1990. - 223 p. - ISBN 5-7855-0256-9 .
- Shatalov V.F. Inflorescence of talents / V.F. Shatalov. - M .: State Unitary Enterprise Central Design Bureau “Moscow - St. Petersburg”.
- Shatalov V.F. Through the Prism of the Heart / V.F. Shatalov. - M .: State Unitary Enterprise Central Design Bureau "Moscow - St. Petersburg", 2002. - 52 p.
- Shatalov V.F. Physics for life / V.F. Shatalov. - M .: State Unitary Enterprise Central Design Bureau "Moscow - St. Petersburg", 2003. - 51 p.
- Shatalov V.F. Supporting notes on kinematics and dynamics. From work experience. The book for the teacher / V.F. Shatalov, V.M. Sheiman, A.M. Khait. - Enlightenment , 1989 .-- 142 p. - ISBN 5-09-002785-4 .
- Shatalov V.F. Physics reference signals for the 6th grade / V.F. Shatalov, V.M. Sheiman. - K .: Glad. School, 1978.- 79 p.
- Shatalov V.F. The experiment continues / V.F. Shatalov. - M .: "Pedagogy", 1989. - S. 334. - ISBN 5-7155-0089-3 .
- Shatalov V.F. Where and how did the triples disappear. From the experience of schools in Donetsk / V.F. Shatalov; Foreword V.V.Davydova. - M .: "Pedagogy", 1979. - 134 p.
- Shatalov V.F. Where and how did the triples disappear. From the experience of schools in Donetsk / V.F. Shatalov; Foreword V.V.Davydova. - M .: "Pedagogy", 1980. - 134 p.
- Shatalov V.F. City in the clouds. novel, essay, reflection / V.F. Shatalov. - Donetsk: Donbass, 2008. - 381 p. - ISBN 966-108-12-7.
- Shatalov V.F. But a fatal smile ...: a documentary story. - Donetsk: LLC “RA“ Your Image ”, 2013. - 96 p. - 2000 copies. - ISBN 966-10-82-16-8 .
- Fedor Sadovsky. The pedagogical poet . "Herald of Donbas", May 9-12, 2002
- Channel One will show the last film with Andrei Panin - Oksana Naralenkova - Russian newspaper
- “Culture” will talk about unique schools in the series “Looking for a Teacher” - Susanna Alperina - Russian newspaper
- On TV they will show the documentary project “Domestic. The Great "- Susanna Alperina - Russian Newspaper
- TV review: Anniversary of the writer Andrei Bitova and the new “Star Factory” - Oksana Naralenkova - Russian newspaper
- GIA and USE in 7 days? It is possible at the School of People's Teacher of the USSR Shatalov. February 18, 2013. Society - Free Press
- Evening Moscow - The legendary teacher is 85 years old!
- Vinogradov: Shatalov’s method violates the laws of the education industry | RIA News
- School of Shatalov
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of November 19, 2007 No. 1552 “On awarding the Order of Friendship of Citizens of Ukraine”
- Shatalov, Victor Fedorovich in the library of Maxim Moshkov
- Shatalov Viktor Fedorovich in the Russian Pedagogical Encyclopedia
- Shatalov Victor Fedorovich on the website www.peoples.ru
- Shatalov Victor Fedorovich on the website www.hrono.info
- Odd Way To Teach, But It Works (link not available) . Date of treatment May 20, 2013. Archived on September 10, 2016.