Petropavlovka ( Ukrainian: Petropavlivka ) - urban-type settlement , Petropavlovsk Village Council , Petropavlovsk District , Dnipropetrovsk Region , Ukraine .
|Area||Peter and Paul|
|Village council||Peter and Paul|
|Internal division||GRP district, PCP, center, Embankment, Chkalova.|
|Chapter||Voinov Sergey Vladimirovich|
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 2 , in summer UTC + 3|
|Population||7032  people ( 2018 )|
|Telephone code||+380 5631|
|Car code||AE, KE / 04|
|Peter and Paul|
|Dnipropetrovsk region , Petropavlovsk district , town Petropavlovka , st. Sovetskaya, 53|
It is the administrative center of the Peter and Paul Village Council, which, in addition, includes the town of Zaliznichnoye
- 1 Geographical location
- 2 History
- 3 Economics
- 4 Social objects
- 5 Transport
- 6 Ecology
- 7 Attractions
- 8 famous people
- 9 Religion
- 10 Links
- 11 Notes
The urban-type settlement Petropavlovka is located on the left bank of the Byk River at the place of its confluence with the Samara River (left tributary), the village of Troitskoye is located 2.5 km upstream, and the village of Samarskoe is on the opposite bank. The rivers in this place are meandering, form estuaries, elders and swampy lakes.
- Near the village, a Neolithic settlement was discovered (IV millennium BC)  .
- At the end of 1775 and the beginning of 1776 , a military settlement from the pikiners of the Lugansk regiment with all their families and relatives arose on the state-free land in the Vovodovsk district, on the Samara and Bull rivers. Pikemen of the Bakhmut fortress went to the local Peter and Paul Church, that is, they represented a parish , and, in memory of themselves and their descendants, the new settlement was named Petropavlovka.
- In the fall of 1776, Slobodans began to work on the construction of the first church. Elected settlements of the Peter and Paul Fortress Semyon Ruciy, Levon Semenenko and Ivan Makarenko submitted a petition to the governor Chertkov, in which, having stated all their rights to the Peter and Paul Church left by them in Bakhmut, they asked him to order her, as their direct and legal property, to be transferred to the new settlement Peter and Paul. An appropriate certificate was immediately given on this case, and on the certificate it turned out that the claims of the inhabitants of the settlement of Petropavlovka regarding the Peter and Paul Church of Bakhmut, in fact, are fair and legal. On this basis, the governor of Azov, Chertkov, on November 7, 1776, asked Bishop Eugene for the blessings and permission of the Peter and Paul Church from Bakhmut to transfer Petropavlovka to the settlement.
- By the decision of the Consistory of December 22, 1776, the Peter and Paul Church was allowed to be transferred from Bakhmut to a new place on the state empty, free land of the village of Peter and Paul on the Byka River, near the Samara River. In 1777 there were 133 parish courtyards in Petropavlovka, including 521 men and 478 women, 999 souls of both sexes.
In 1846, Petropavlovka became the town and center of the volost of the Pavlograd district of the Ekaterinoslav province .
In 1898, there were 1,102 courtyards, 2 Orthodox churches, a Jewish prayer house, a zemstvo school with a bookbinding workshop, a parish school, a zemstvo hospital, warehouses and trading shops, regularly held fairs  .
The three-altar stone church in honor of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul was built in 1910 . The temple building is single-domed, with a bell tower . The central throne is in honor of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul, the left is in honor of the Holy Great Martyr Catherine, the right is in honor of the Right Prince Alexander Nevsky .
During the Great Patriotic War, the village was occupied . Released with the village of Mezhevaya on September 10, 1943 .
In 1957, it was granted the status of an urban-type settlement .
In January 1989, the population was10 148 people  .
In May 1995, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved a decision on the privatization of ATP -11235 and the silicate brick plant  located here, agricultural machinery and agricultural chemistry  , and in July 1995 a decision was approved on the privatization of the district construction organization  .
As of January 1, 2013, the population was 8553 people  .
- LLC AF Nibas.
- Avangard LLC.
- The bakery works.
- Creamery (building disbanded).
- Fish farm (not functioning).
- Incubator station (not functioning).
- Vocational school.
- Sports School.
- Music school with two branches.
- District hospital.
- House of Culture.
- House of creativity of children and youth.
- Museum of Local History.
- District library.
- Children's library.
- Cinema (not functioning).
- More than 80 stores (including grocery, hardware, auto parts, furniture, building materials).
- Hairdressing salons.
- Cafes and bars.
- Beach on the banks of the river Bull and Samara.
The T-0424 highway passes through the village, the M-04 ( E 50 ) highway and the railway, Petropavlovka station, 2 km away, pass nearby. In the village there is a bus station, minibuses of village significance.
- District hospital.
- Mass grave of Soviet soldiers.
- St. Peter and Paul Church.
- Kanevsky, Mikhail Vasilievich - RPAU commander.
- Church of St. Peter and Paul (Orthodoxy).
- New Ukrainian Church (Orthodoxy).
- Baptist Church (Protestantism).
- number of the explicit population of Ukraine on 1 September 2018 rock. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kyiv, 2018.p.20
- Archeological reports in Ukraine in 1969, vip. 4.K., 1972, p. 332.
- Petropavlovka, a place in the province of Yekaterinoslav // Encyclopedic Dictionary of Brockhaus and Efron : 86 volumes (82 volumes and 4 additional). - SPb. , 1890-1907.
- 1989 All-Union Population Census. Number of urban population of Union republics, their territorial units, urban settlements and urban areas by gender
- " 3575913 Petropavlіvsky plant of power of tsegli "
Postanova of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 343a vid 15 grass 1995 p. “Change of ownership, which is necessary to privatize privatization in 1995”
- Postanova of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 343b vid 15 grass 1995 p. “Change of ownership, which is necessary to privatize privatization in 1995”
- " 03583404 Petropavlіvsky" Rayagrobud " "
Postanova of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 538 від 20 Lipnya 1995 р. “About the additional transfer of assets, which is necessary to privatize privatization in 1995”
- number of the explicit population of Ukraine on 1 September 2013. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kiev, 2013.