Dmitry Alexandr Ryzhov (August 26, 1989, Tolyatti ) - Russian footballer , striker .
|Full name||Dmitry Alexandrovich Ryzhov|
|Growth||188  cm|
Graduate of the Togliatti Football Academy named after Yuri Konoplev . In 2006-2007 he played for the team of the second division “ Wings of the Soviets-SOK ”. In November 2007, he took part in the Ural-Volga region national team in the youth team tournament for the PFL Nadezhda Cup , where he received a prize for the best striker of the tournament. In the winter of 2008 he moved to Moscow CSKA . He made his debut in the Premier League on April 5, 2008 in an away match with Terek . In the 2009 season he played, on loan, in the First Division for the Vladikavkaz “Alania”  .
In 2010, he moved to Ural on a rental basis, but was seriously injured at the pre-season training camp and was forced to miss the 2010 season.
In 2011, he acted on a rental basis for the Saransk Mordovia .
In November 2011, he was called up for the match of the National Football League team against the Italian national team of the B series  , took part in the match  .
January 24, 2012 he moved to Khimki , signing a contract for two and a half years  .
On August 21, 2012 he returned to Ural, signing a contract until the summer of 2015  .
2006 European Champion among boys under 17 years old. Member of the student football team of Russia at the 2011 Summer Universiade  .
- Silver medalist of the championship of Russia : 2008
- Russian Cup Winner: 2008/09
- Winner of the European Youth Championship 2006
- Alania rented Ryzhov
- Shalimov called the composition for the match with the Italians . National Football League (November 01, 2011). Date of treatment November 11, 2011. Archived February 19, 2012.
- FNL team lost to the team of series B . Sport Express (November 15, 2011). Date of treatment November 15, 2011. Archived February 19, 2012.
- Dmitry Ryzhov became a player of Khimki
- Ural declared two forwards
- FNL players and Premier League youth teams prepare for the Universiade as part of the Russian national team