Nikolay Vsevolodovich Dmytriev (January 6, 1856 - after 1936) - Russian architect , chief architect of Gatchina in 1885 - 1902 .
|Nikolay Vsevolodovich Dmitriev|
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Work and Achievements|
|Study||Petersburg School of Construction (1876)|
|Worked in the cities||Gatchina , St. Petersburg|
|Architectural style||neo -russian neo-renaissance|
|The most important buildings||Real School, Church "In the Name of All Saints"|
|Awards||Honorary Citizen of Gatchina|
Born in the city of Osa, Perm province, on January 6, 1856 (according to the village of sec.), In the family of the postmaster of the Osinsky post office of the Simbirsky nobleman, college secretary Vsevolod Alexandrovich D (s) Mitriev and his wife Evdokia Stepanovna (nee Ponomarevskaya) - a native of Osa.
In 1876 he graduated with honors from the St. Petersburg Construction School .
Work in St. Petersburg
Dmitriev began his work with the design of apartment buildings and mansions for eminent customers.
Then he entered the service of the Construction and Technical Committee of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, creates projects of a folk theater and a charity house for widows and orphans.
Dmitriev’s most significant project in St. Petersburg was the publishing house of A. F. Marx ( Izmailovsky pr. , D. 29), which housed the printing plant of the Niva magazine.
- Kamennoostrovsky Avenue , d. No. 11, courtyard - industrial buildings of the mechanical plant R.K. Grosh. 1877 . (Rebuilt).
- Street Nekrasova , d.№ 22 - apartment building. Perestroika 1877 .
- Street Mikhailova , d.№ 12 - apartment building. 1878 - 1881 .
- Bolshoy Sampsonievsky Prospect , d. No. 18 - apartment building. Perestroika 1879 - 1880 . (Add-on).
- Bolshoy Sampsonievsky Prospect , d.№ 20 - apartment building. Perestroika 1879 - 1880 . (Add-on).
- Spassky Lane , d. No. 5 - apartment building. Perestroika 1880 .
- Street Yablochkova , d.№ 5 - apartment building. 1880 . (Add-on).
- Street Marat , d. No. 37 - apartment building. 1881 .
- Dekabristov Street , d.№ 39 - the building of the Nemetti Theater. 1882 . (Not preserved).
- Courland street , d.№ 13 - industrial buildings of the factory N. Ya. Palya. 1883 - 1889 .
- Griboedov Canal Embankment , d.№ 30? The 1880s - the building of the archive of the savings bank and the office buildings of the State Bank.
- Naberezhnaya Kutuzova , d. No. 18 - apartment building Orlova-Davydova. Perestroika 1885 - 1886 .
- Prospect Chernyshevsky , d.№ 1 / Shpalernaya street , d.№ 36 / Voskresenskaya embankment , d. No. 20 - the charity house of widows and orphans of the court clergy. 1887 - 1889 . (Add-on).
- Street Tchaikovsky , d.№ 34 - apartment building N.V. Dmitrieva. 1892 .
- Zakharyevskaya street , d.№ 25, the right part is a tenement house. 1893 .
- Tchaikovsky Street , d.№ 56 - apartment building. 1897 .
- Zakharyevskaya street , d.№ 21 - apartment building. 1898 .
- Ryleeva street , d.№ 2 / lane Radishcheva , d.№ 6 - apartment building. Add-in. 1898 .
- Izmailovsky Prospekt , d.№ 29 - residential building, gymnasium and printing house of A.F. Marx. 1898 - 1900 .
- Sadovaya street , d.№ 32 / Apraksin pereulok , d.№ 1 - apartment building Tomilina. 1903 - 1906 . Together with L. M. Kharlamov.
- Small Avenue of Vasilyevsky Island , d. No. 71 / Gavanskaya street , d. No. 47 - residential complex "Havana working town". 1904 - 1906 . Completed by V.A. Fedorov.
- 5th Krasnoarmeyskaya street , d.№ 1 - apartment building N.V. Dmitrieva. 1910 .
- Embankment of the Obvodny Canal , d.1181, 1861 - the house of educational institutions in memory of February 19 (later - Zyuryupa Palace of Culture). 1911 - 1912 .
Work in Gatchina
In 1885, Dmitriev became the chief architect of Gatchina . According to his projects are under construction:
- Church " In the Name of All Saints " at the city cemetery ( 1888 - 1889 ). Designed in neo-Russian style . It is currently in ruined condition.
- Buildings of the Court Stables. Now they are the Museum of the history of aircraft engine building and repair
- The complex of buildings of the court greenhouses on Krasnoarmeysky Prospect
- The building of the Real School ( 1899 - 1900 ). Designed in neo-renaissance style. Currently, it houses a secondary school No. 4.
In 1901 he became an honorary citizen of Gatchina .
After the revolution he emigrated. He lived in Paris . He was a member of the Russian Zemstvo-city committee, the permanent chairman of the Russian People’s University , a member of the Board of the Society of Friends of the Russian People’s University and the Council of the Russian Musical Society Abroad, one of the leaders of the Association of Russian Architects, Civil Engineers and Mechanical Engineers, the founder of the Society for Assisting Russian Heart Patients (1931 ) He participated in the Days of Russian Culture in Marseille (1928) and Nice (1933), at the Pedagogical Congress in Paris (1929), in the grand opening of the new premises of the Turgenev Library (1937). In 1931 and 1936 in Paris, he was honored in connection with the 75th anniversary and the 80th anniversary. Died in Paris (until 1942)
- Rodionova T.F. Construction in Gatchina at the end of the 19th century // Gatchina: Pages of history. - S. 101-103.
- Architects of St. Petersburg. XIX - beginning of XX century / comp. V. G. Isachenko ; ed. Yu. Artemyev, S. Prohvatilova. - SPb. : Lenizdat , 1998 .-- 1070 p. - ISBN 5-289-01586-8 .