"Kill the Priest" is a French - American film .
|Kill the priest|
|To Kill A Priest / Le Complot|
|Jean-Yves Pitun |
|In the main|
|Christopher Lambert |
|A country|| France |
At the heart of the picture is the real story of the abduction and brutal murder by Polish secret services of beloved people priest Jerzy Popelushko .
1981 year. The time of public unrest, a tragic and crucial period for Poland. The time when the social movement " Solidarity " reached its peak. It was at this time in the life of the country that Priest Father Alec (Christopher Lambert) appeared, the prototype of which was Jerzy Popelushko, who, by his strong character and desire to help his people, achieved great popularity among the masses. Overcoming the resistance and pressure of the political "upper echelons", special services and even the church, he stubbornly leads the people to gain freedom.
- Christopher Lambert - Alec's father
- Ed Harris - Stefan
- Joss Ackland - Colonel
- Tim Roth - Felix
- Timothy Spall - Igor
- Pete Postletwright - Joseph
- David Suchet - Bishop
Kill a Priest / To Kill A Priest / Le Complot Georges Delerue, 1988 OST
- 1. Crimes of Cain (générique début) (02:40)
Interprétée par Joan Baez
- 2. Le Suicide ou L'État De Guerre (01:17)
- 3. Les Potences (00:26)
- 4. Stéphane et les Miliciens (01:15)
- 5. Présence d'Alec (01:59)
- 6. Le Meurtre (01:24)
- 7. Anna et Alec (01:45)
- 8. Popc est Mort (01:10)
- 9. Alec Sort De L'Évéché (01:02)
- 10. La Médiation (01:05)
- 11. Kiss Me (01:41)
- 12. Crimes of Cain (générique fin) (04:04)
Interprétée par Joan Baez
- 13. Appeles De Phares (02:19)
- 14. L'évasion de Joseph (01:33)
- 15. Controle de Police (01:20)
- 16. L'Amour Aprés le Meurtre (01:18)
- 17. Repéchage du Corps (01:34)
- 18. Préparations des Funérailles (00:58)
- 19. Valse No. 1 (02:06)
- 20. Valse No. 2 (01:54)
- 21. Oberek (01:25)
- 22. Polka (01:35)
- 23. Mazurka (01:32)
Total Duration: 00:37:22
- Warsaw 1980s starred in Lille, in northern France.  Part of the filming took place in Lyon in the church of St. Bruno Chartreuse. 
- Christopher Lambert is a Catholic by religion, so there were no obstacles in playing the role of Polish priest .
- Once again, the catholic priest Lambert put on in 2009 in the film "The Gardener of God ", where he played the abbot Gregor Mendel .
- Lambert needed the knowledge of the basic boxing tricks owned by the main character of the film, father Alec, in the film " Max and Jeremiah ", as well as in the film " Bedridden ", where he played the former boxing champion.
- " Kill A Priest ” on the Internet Movie Database
- Kill a priest at rottentomatoes.com