Mötley Crüe ( Rus. Motley Crew  ; 'mɒtliː kruː ) is an American glam metal band founded in Los Angeles in 1981    .
Mötley Crüe at a concert in Sweden (2012)
|Genres||Hard Rock , Heavy Metal       |
glam metal   
2018 - present
|Language of songs||English|
Eleven seven music
|58 , Methods of Mayhem , Rock Star Supernova , Brides of Destruction , Sixx: AM|
The group was created by bass player Nikki Sixx and drummer Tommy Lee , who were subsequently joined by guitarist Mick Mars and vocalist Vince Neal . Over the history of Mötley Crüe, more than 100 million copies of albums have been sold worldwide   , including 75 million in the United States  .
In addition, members of the group are known for their images of "harsh life"; all participants had numerous problems with the law, were in prison, went through addiction to alcohol and drugs, had countless adventures with women. In addition to hard rock and heavy metal, with the release of the third album of Theater of Pain (1985), the group joined the first wave of glam metal   . The latest Mötley Crüe Saints of Los Angeles album was released on June 24, 2008. The band's last performance was on New Year's Eve, December 31, 2015. The concert was released on Blu-ray in 2016   . On September 13, 2018, Mötley Crüe announced that they were reunited and working on new music. Neil also noted that although the group will no longer tour, they still plan to release new music in the future   .
Early years: 1981-1983
“I wanted a band that was like David Bowie and the Sex Pistols thrown into a blender with Black Sabbath .”
- Nikki Sixx 
The story of Mötley Crüe began on January 17, 1981 , when bassist Nikki Sixx left London and began rehearsing with drummer Tommy Lee and vocalist / guitarist Greg Leon  , who had previously played in Suite 19  . The trio rehearsed for a while, until Leon completely left them. Six and Lee began searching for new members and soon met Bob Deal, better known as Mick Mars. After listening, Mars was admitted to the group. He also proposed the name "Mötley Crüe" at that time an unnamed group. One member of the White Horse band that Mars played in called White Horse "a motley looking crew." Mars remembered this phrase and changed the spelling, adding umlauts . The band still needed a vocalist. When Mick Mars saw Vince Neal performing with Rock Candy in Starwood ( Hollywood ), he advised Mötley Crüe to invite Neal. At first, Neal refused. However, when the other Rock Candy members went into different groups, and Tommy Lee, who had known Neal since high school, invited Neal to Mötley Crüe again, he agreed.
Soon, Mötley Crüe met their first manager, Allan Coffman. The band released their first single, "Stick to Your Guns / Toast of the Town", which was released on their own label Leathür Records. The single was printed and distributed by Greenworld Distribution in Torrance, California . In November 1981, Too Fast for Love released their debut album, which the group itself produced and released on Leathür. The circulation of the album was 20,000 copies. Coffman's assistant Eric Greif helped Mötley Crüe tour Canada , while he used the band's success at Los Angeles clubs to negotiate with some record labels. As a result, in late spring 1982, a contract was signed with Elektra Records. At the insistence of Elektra Records, the debut album was remade by producer Thomas Thomas Baker and reissued on August 20, 1982, and two months later Canadian WEA released this album with the original Leathür recording.
Queen 's music inspired Mötley Crüe to work with Roy Thomas Baker on Too Fast for Love . He, such, came in: "Hello, dear ...", and then listened, probably, for about thirty minutes and left. We were like this: “I don’t understand ... Where is he from?” But he was producing Queen, so we just had to get him [so that he would produce us too.]
- Tommy Lee 
During the Crüesing Through Canada Tour '82, the band faced many press incidents. The tour ended prematurely due to the poor financial situation of the group 
In 1983, Mötley Crüe replaced Coffman's manager with Doug Thaler and Doc McGee, known for working with bands such as Kiss and Bon Jovi . In September of that year, the second album, Shout at the Devil, was released  . The album was a breakthrough of the group and ultimately became four times platinum  .
At the peak of fame: 1984-1991
|Vince neal||Tommy Lee||Nikki Sixx||Mick Mars|
After performing at the US Festival and with the support of MTV, the band quickly gained popularity in the United States. They then caught the attention of Ozzy Osbourne and performed as the opening act during his 1984 Bark at the Moon tour. Unusual clothes, high-heeled shoes, a large amount of makeup, as well as the constant use of alcohol and drugs brought some fame to the group  . Using a mixture of heavy metal and glam rock , during the 1980s the group managed to release several best-selling albums, which were Theater of Pain (June 21, 1985 ) and Girls, Girls, Girls (May 15, 1987 ). In the latest album, the band members expressed their love for motorcycles , whiskeys and strip clubs .
The group also had constant skirmishes with the law. In 1984, Vince Neal crashed his car on his way back from the liquor store. His passenger, drummer of the Hanoi Rocks rock band Nicholas "Razzle" Dingli, died. Neil pleaded guilty at both points to the preliminary hearing (drunk driving and manslaughter). The court sentenced him to 30 days in prison (served 18), 200 hours of community service and $ 2.6 million in damages. On the poster of the Theater Of Pain album released in 1985, there was an appeal to all fans of the group asking them not to drive while drunk.
On December 22, 1987, Nikki Six suffered an almost fatal overdose of heroin . It was believed that he died on the way to the hospital, but the doctor, who was a Crüe fan, saved Sixx by giving him two injections of adrenaline in his heart and brought him back to life  . Two minutes of his clinical death was the inspiration for the song “Kickstart My Heart,” which reached number 16 on Mainstream US Chart. From 1986 to 1987, Sixx kept a diary of his heroin addiction and ultimately ended up in rehabilitation in January 1988. In 2006, Nikki Sixx published his diaries as the book, The Heroin Diaries; A Year in the Life of a Shattered Rockstar ", which became a bestseller.
The participants ’lifestyles almost destroyed the group until their managers Thaler and McGee intervened and banned the tour of Europe, fearing that the musicians would" return in corpse bags. " Soon after, all members of the group, with the exception of Mick Mars, underwent drug rehabilitation. Mars recovered on its own.
After rehab in 1989, Mötley Crüe achieved immense popularity with the release of their fifth album, “Dr. Feelgood ”(September 1, 1989 ), produced by Bob Rock. On October 14, 1989, the album took first place and remained on the charts for 109 weeks.
In 1989, Doc McGee was fired, and Thaler remained the only group manager. In 1989, in Moscow, the group took part in the Moscow International Peace Festival with Ozzy Osbourne , Bon Jovi , Skid Row , Scorpions , Gorky Park and Cinderella .
October 14, 1991 released the sixth album of the group "Decade of Decadence". He reached number two on the Billboard 200 . This album was supposed to be released for fans, while members worked on the next album.
Years of turmoil (1992-2003)
Vince Neal left the band in February 1992 due to internal disagreements between the members. At the same time, amid the advent of grunge , many other glam metal bands of the 1980s ( Ratt , Stryper , White Lion , Europe and Britny Fox ) broke up. Nikki Sixx claimed for a long time that Vince himself left the group, but Neil denied this and claimed that he did not voluntarily leave. “There are little quarrels in any group,” Neal remarked in 2000, “and specifically this one arose from the chain“ let you go ... ”at the rehearsal base. “I'm leaving” turned into “you're fired” ... They treated the situation in an idiotic manner. The managers simply allowed one of the largest groups in the world to fall apart. ”  Kik Tracee vocalist Stephen Shero claimed the vacant position   , but in the end, Vince Neal was replaced by John Corabi , who had previously played in Angora and The Scream. Crüe's commercial success declined during the 1990s, although their self-titled album Mötley Crüe , released in March 1994 , reached No. 7 on Billboard Top Ten. The album caused a negative reaction from many fans due to the absence of the Nile. Corabi invited the group to work with Neil, believing that the latter would always be seen as the voice of the group. This ultimately led to his own dismissal in 1996  . About his thoughts on the first recording with Mötley Crüe, Korabi said: “My record was the first, recorded together, which did not become platinum, did not make any kind of a breathtaking noise, and everyone just panicked”  .
The group reunited in 1997  after Mötley Crüe manager Allen Kovak and Vince manager Neil Burt Stein arranged a meeting for Vince, Tommy and Nikki. Having agreed to “leave their ego in the doorway”, the group released the album Generation Swine . Although he ended up in 4th position on the chart and despite the fact that the group performed at the American Music Awards , the album was not commercially successful due in part to the lack of support from the label  . Soon after, the band left Elektra and created their own label, Mötley Records  .
In 1998, a contract expired between Mötley Crüe and Elektra Records, which left the band with complete control over their materials and future plans. This meant that they became the sole owners of the rights to all of their albums. After announcing the end of their relationship with Elektra Records, the group became one of the few groups in history to have rights to their products as full owners. In 1999, the group re-released all their albums, dubbed “Crücial Crüe”. Digital re-releases included demos of existing songs, as well as previously unreleased songs.
In 1999, due to an aggravated relationship with Vince Neal, Tommy Lee left the band to begin a solo career. “All we got is a call from his lawyer that he will not return,” the singer recalled. “He was no longer addicted to rock and roll. He even said that the rock is dead ... All this happened during a pause in Mötley. We didn’t even rehearse, so it wasn’t scary  . ”He was replaced by drummer Randy Castillo, who had previously recorded several albums with Ozzy Osbourne . Shortly before the planned tour in support of the new New Tattoo album, released in 2000, Randy Castillo fell ill, which forced him to leave the group. Former Hole Drummer Samantha Meloni joined Mötley Crüe for the Maximum Rock tour with Megadeth  , while Castillo focused on his health. Nevertheless, he died of cancer on March 26, 2002  . Shortly afterwards, the group went on hiatus  .
Over the next six years, Nikki Sixx was involved in projects 58 and Brides of Destruction , while Lee assembled Methods of Mayhem and performed as a solo artist. Neil, with his solo project, continued to give concerts, singing mostly Mötley Crüe songs. Mick Mars, who suffered from ankylosing spondylitis , retired in 2001.
In 2001, the autobiographical book The Dirt was published, describing Mötley Crüe as "the most notorious rock band in the world." The book was on the list of the top ten best sellers according to The New York Times and spent ten weeks there.
Reunion and restoration of success (2004-2007)
After several meetings with managers in September 2004, Sixx announced that he and Neal had begun recording new material. In December of the same year, four musicians announced preparations for a reunion tour and organized the event upon arrival at the Hollywood Palladium on a hearse  . The tour began on February 14, 2005 in the city of San Juan . In February of the same year, the band's latest compilation album, Red, White & Crüe, was released, which included classic compositions as well as three new songs: If I Die Tomorrow, Sick Love Song and a cover version The Rolling Stones ' Street Fighting Man songs. Some perplexity was caused by the rumor that neither Tommy nor Mick participated in the recording of new songs. It has been suggested that they were replaced by Vandals drummer Josh Frieze and former Beautiful Creatures guitarist DJ Ashba . However, the later documentary VH1 , which talks about the reunion of the group, showed that Lee did participate in recording new songs. The Japanese edition of Red, White & Crüe included an additional track, “I'm a Liar (and That's the Truth).” The collection took 6th position on the chart, and after it became platinum.
In 2006, Mötley Crüe and Aerosmith set out on the Route of All Evil Tour. This tour has been another major event since the Carnival of Sins, which began in 2005. In June 2007, Mötley Crüe took part in a short European tour. Shortly afterwards, Neil, Mars and Six sued Karl Stabner, manager Tommy Lee. Stabner was sued for contracting for Lee to appear on two unsuccessful reality shows that damaged the group’s image. The official Motley.com website reported that the lawsuit was settled.
Saints of Los Angeles (2008—2015)
On June 11, 2008, members of the group filed a lawsuit against Bert Stein, who, in turn, filed a counterclaim. Stein was the personal manager of Vince Neal, and also, according to the group and manager Allen Kovacs, once worked as the manager of Mötley Crüe. Crüe and Kovacs, suing the Los Angeles County Supreme Court, argued that Stein did not have the right to reduce Mötley Crüe's income. Stein sued Nashville on the same day, saying he was entitled to 1,875 percent of what the group earned. This was followed by another lawsuit in Nevada. In July 2009, attorneys on both sides announced that the disputes were "amicably resolved" through a "global settlement."
The ninth studio album Mötley Crüe Saints of Los Angeles was released June 17, 2008 in Japan and June 24, 2008 in the United States. The album was originally named The Dirt , as well as the band’s autobiographical book, but later the musicians decided to change the name. The original composition of the group was restored.
In the summer of 2008, Mötley Crüe led the popular music festival Crüe Fest. Papa Roach , Trapt and Nikki Sixx's successful solo project: Sixx: AM also took part in the festival.
Mötley Crüe announced that in 2009 the film “The Dirt”, based on a book written by the group together with Neil Strauss, is possible . However, this did not happen, and in 2013, director Jeff Tremayne announced his intention to act as the director of the film  .
From July to September 2009, the group led the Crüe Fest 2. Godsmack , Theory of a Deadman , Drowning Pool and Charm City Devils took part in the tour. Mötley Crüe performed selected songs from the Saints of Los Angeles album, as well as all songs from Dr. Feelgood , celebrating the 20th anniversary of the album  .
In 2010, Mötley Crüe participated as headliners at the Ozzfest with Ozzy Osbourne and Rob Halford .
On January 28, 2014, Mötley Crüe announced their retirement and a farewell tour. 
In the farewell tour, the group was accompanied by Alice Cooper , who, as planned, was supposed to “shoot” the band members at the end of the tour, thus symbolizing that Mötley Crüe was leaving the glam scene.
The group played their last concert on December 31, 2015 in their hometown of Los Angeles.
Reunion and New Music (since 2018)
On September 13, 2018, frontman Vince Neil announced on his Twitter that Mötley Crüe recorded four new songs; this was later confirmed by bassist Nikki Sixx   . Neil also explained that despite the fact that the group signed a contract to end the tour, they still plan to continue to make new music in the future  .
Netflix released the biopic Mud based on the book of the same name and also accompanied by the 18-song soundtrack of the same name, released March 22, 2019. The director was Jeff Tremayne , ( Eccentrics ), the producers were Julie Jorn and Eric Olsen, and Rick Jorn  , as well as the manager of Mötley Crüe, CEO of the Eleven Seven Label Group  and founder of Tenth Street Entertainment, Allen Kovacs, were noted as executive producers . 51] . Starring Daniel Webber as Neil, Ivan Reon ( Game of Thrones ) as Mars, Douglas Booth as Six and Colson Baker (also known as Machine Gun Kelly ) as Lee  . Pete Davidson ( Saturday Night Live ) acted as producer Tom Zataout  .
The first new song on the soundtrack was “The Dirt (Est. 1981) (with the participation of Machine Gun Kelly)”, released on February 22, 2019. In addition, the group wrote two more new songs for the soundtrack: “Ride With The Devil” and “Crash And Burn ", And quailed Madonna’s song" Like A Virgin ". It also included fourteen classic songs by Mötley Crüe. Produced by Bob Rock, who previously worked with the group on their hit album Dr. Feelgood . The release took place on March 22, 2019 via Mötley Records and Eleven Seven Music labels. 
Rolling Stone wrote that “The Dirt” is “in the full sense a depraved film that digs deep inside their climb from the metal scene of the Sunset Strip of the early 80s to their days as stadium headliners”  .
The band’s legacy was also featured in the 2019 episode of Reelz “Breaking The Band”. Vince Neal and Nikki Six reacted negatively to how everything was portrayed in the episode.Sixx said they would be suing and called Reelz “a full bottom”  .
Mötley Crüe took tenth place on the MTV list of "10 best heavy metal bands of all time" and ninth place on the "Top 10 VH1 metal bands of all time"  . The group has had an impact on Poison , Skid Row and Cinderella  .
- Mick Mars - solo guitar, backing vocals (1981—2015, 2018 — today)
- Nikki Sixx - bass, keyboards, backing vocals (1981—2015, 2018 — today)
- Vince Neal - vocals, rhythm guitar (1981-1992, 1996-2015, 2018 — today)
- Томми Ли — ударные, клавишные, бэк-вокал (1981—1999, 2004—2015, 2018—наши дни)
- Джон Кораби — вокал, ритм-гитара, бас-гитара, клавишные (1992—1996)
- Рэнди Кастило — ударные (1999—2002)
- Саманта Мелони — ударные (2002—2004; сессионный/концертный участник: 2000—2002)
- София Туфа — бэк-вокал, танцор (2012—2015)
- Эллисон Кайлер — бэк-вокал, танцор (2011—2015)
- Анналисия Симон — бэк-вокал (2011)
- Морган Роуз — ударные (август 2009) 
- Джози ДиМария — танцор (1999, 2005—2006) 
- Перл Оди — бэк-вокал (2000) 
- Эми Канин — бэк-вокал (1987—1991; ум. в 2017)
- Донна МакДэниел — бэк-вокал (1987—1991)
- 1981: Anywhere, USA Tour (Северная Калифорния)
- 1981–1982: Boys in Action Tour
- 1982: Crüesing Through Canada Tour
- 1983–1984: Bark at the Moon Tour (World) с Оззи Осборном
- 1985–1986: Welcome to the Theatre of Pain Tour
- 1987–1988: Girls, Girls, Girls Tour (World)
- 1989: Moscow Music Peace Festival Tour (СССР)
- Октябрь 1989 – Август 1990: Dr. Feelgood World Tour
- 1991: Monsters of Rock Tour
- 1994: Anywhere There's Electricity Tour (Америка и Япония)
- 1997: Live Swine Listening Party Tour
- 1997: Mötley Crüe vs. The Earth Tour
- 1998–1999: Greatest Hits Tour
- Июнь–Сентябрь 1999: Maximum Rock Tour
- 1999: Welcome to the Freekshow Tour
- 2000: Maximum Rock 2000 Tour
- 2000: New Tattoo Tour (Japan)
- 2005: Red, White & Crüe ... Better Live Than Dead Tour
- 2005-2006: Carnival of Sins Tour
- Сентябрь–Декабрь 2006: Route of All Evil Tour
- 2007: Mötley Crüe Tour
- July–August 2008: Crüe Fest Tour
- Октябрь 2008 – Июль 2009: Saints of Los Angeles Tour
- July–September 2010: Crüe Fest 2 Tour
- 2010: The Dead of Winter Tour (Канада)
- 2010: Ozzfest Tour
- 2011: Glam-A-Geddon Tour
- October 2011: Mötley Crüe 30th Anniversary Tour (Япония)
- 2011: Mötley Crüe England Tour
- 2012: European Tour
- Июль 2012 – Март 2013: The Tour
- Апрель – Июль 2013: North American Tour
- Июль 2014 – Декабрь 2015: The Final Tour
- Too Fast for Love (1981)
- Shout at the Devil (1983)
- Theatre of Pain (1985)
- Girls, Girls, Girls (1987)
- Dr. Feelgood (1989)
- Mötley Crüe (1994)
- Generation Swine (1997)
- New Tattoo (2000)
- Saints of Los Angeles (2008)
- The Dirt (2019)
- Uncensored — (1985)
- Dr. Feelgood — The Videos
- Decade of Decadence:1981-1991
- Greatest Video Hits
- MTV:VH1: Behind The Music — Документальный фильм 1998 года, позже вышел обновлённый вариант 2010 года
- Lewd, Crued & Tattooed (Live DVD)
- Carnival Of Sins: Live
- Crüe Fest: Live
- ↑ 1 2 Mötley Crüe на «Encyclopaedia Metallum»
- ↑ Robin Eggar. Sixx Pistol - Mötley Crüe's Nikki Sixx is alive and kicking (англ.) . The Daily Mail (28 December 2007). Дата обращения 2 июня 2013. Архивировано 2 июня 2013 года.
- ↑ It's Official: MÖTLEY CRÜE Is First Hard Rock Band To Sign Short-Term Residency In Las Vegas (англ.) . Blabbermouth.net. Дата обращения 2 июня 2013. Архивировано 2 июня 2013 года.
- ↑ Doug Reece. Elektra's Motley Crue Makes A Spash With 'Swine' (англ.) // Billboard : magazine. — Nielsen Business Media, Inc, 1997. — 19 July ( vol. 109 , no. 29 ). — P. 12. — ISSN 0006-2510 .
- ↑ Heavy Metal Manager: I Want My MTV. McGee Says His Groups Are 'What Kids Want To Hear' (англ.) // Billboard : magazine. — Nielsen Business Media, Inc, 1985. — 20 July ( vol. 97 , no. 29 ). — P. 37. — ISSN 0006-2510 .
- ↑ James Greene, Jr. Mötley Crüe: Saints of Los Angeles (англ.) . PopMatters. Дата обращения 2 июня 2013. Архивировано 2 июня 2013 года.
- ↑ Michael Ray. Heavy Metal Thunder // Disco, Punk, New Wave, Heavy Metal, and More: Music in the 1970s and 1980s. — The Rosen Publishing Group, 2013. — P. 40. — 262 p. — ISBN 1615309128 .
- ↑ Andrew Leahey. Mötley Crüe biography (англ.) . Allmusic. — «Mötley Crüe were one of the most influential hair metal bands of the '80s». Дата обращения 1 июня 2013. Архивировано 1 июня 2013 года.
- ↑ Мотли Крю / Motley Crue // Универсальная энциклопедия Кирилла и Мефодия
- ↑ Leahey, Andrew [ Mötley Crüe (англ.) на сайте AllMusic Mötley Crüe Biography] . AllMusic . All Media Guide ( Rovi ). Дата обращения 16 апреля 2014.
- ↑ Handelman, David All in the Name of Rock and Roll: On the Road with Mötley Crüe . Rolling Stone (13 августа 1987). Дата обращения 7 декабря 2013. Архивировано 10 марта 2014 года.
- ↑ D. Kennedy, Gerrick Motley Crue calls it quits, announces 'final' tour . Los Angeles Times . Tribune Company (28 января 2014). Дата обращения 16 апреля 2014. Архивировано 26 апреля 2014 года.
- ↑ 1 2 Motley Crue to Commemorate Vinyl Reissue With Limited Edition Leather Box Set, «Journals of the Damned» (англ.) (недоступная ссылка)
- ↑ Motley Crue: It's Time to Really Make Rock History! (англ.)
- ↑ Harrison, Thomas. Music of the 1980s . — ABC-CLIO, 2011. — P. 40–1. — ISBN 9780313366000 .
- ↑ Pop-Metal . AllMusic . Дата обращения 13 мая 2014. Архивировано 31 мая 2014 года.
- ↑ Mötley Crüe's Final Tour . Motley.com. Дата обращения 7 октября 2014. Архивировано 12 октября 2014 года.
- ↑ Nikki Sixx Officially Announces The End of Motley Crue . Ultimate Guitar. Дата обращения 13 марта 2013. Архивировано 15 марта 2013 года.
- ↑ MÖTLEY CRÜE Is Recording Four New Songs, Says VINCE NEIL . Blabbermouth.net (13 сентября 2018). Дата обращения 13 сентября 2018. Архивировано 13 сентября 2018 года.
- ↑ NIKKI SIXX Confirms New MÖTLEY CRÜE Music Is Being Recorded For 'The Dirt' Movie, Says Songs Are 'Ball-Busters' . Blabbermouth.net (14 сентября 2018). Дата обращения 14 сентября 2018. Архивировано 14 сентября 2018 года.
- ↑ It's Not a Reunion . Los Angeles Times (22 июня 1997). Дата обращения 10 декабря 2016.
- ↑ Chronological Crüe
- ↑ Sleaze Roxx: Интервью с Грегом Леоном Архивировано 19 июля 2011 года.
- ↑ Phil Sutcliffe, Peter Hince, Reinhold Mack. Queen: The Ultimate Illustrated History of the Crown Kings of Rock . p. 27. Voyageur Press, 2009.
- ↑ Sleaze Roxx: Интервью с Эриком Грейфом Архивировано 29 сентября 2011 года.
- ↑ Shout at the Devil - Mötley Crüe . Allmusic .
- ↑ Motley Crue . Recording Industry Association of America .
- ↑ 35 Years Ago: Ozzy Osbourne and Motley Crue Start Debauched Tour . Ultimate Classic Rock .
- ↑ Mötley Crüe and the Real Story of Nikki Sixx's Overdose: Going Beyond 'The Dirt' . Newsweek .
- ↑ Ling, Dave. We are lüdicröus! (англ.) // Classic Rock : magazine. — 2000. — March. — P. 48 .
- ↑ Hochman, Steve . Vince Neil Goes Away From Motley Crue—Mad (англ.) , Los Angeles Times (1 марта 1992).
- ↑ Stephen Shareaux Interview | KIK TRACEE frontman | June 2017 (англ.) , Music Legends Online (22 июня 2017).
- ↑ What John Corabi Learned From Being Fired by Motley Crue . Ultimate Classic Rock .
- ↑ How John Corabi saved Mötley Crüe with their 1994 hard rock album that failed (March 9, 2019). Date of treatment March 9, 2019.
- ↑ Konow, David. Bang Your Head: The Rise and Fall of Heavy Metal. — Random House Digital, Inc., 2009. — P. 346. — ISBN 9780307565600 .
- ↑ When Motley Crue Brought Back Vince Neil for 'Generation Swine' . Ultimate Classic Rock .
- ↑ Q&A: Motley Crue still calling its own shots . Reuters .
- ↑ Ling, Dave. We are lüdicröus! (англ.) // Classic Rock : magazine. — 2000. — March. — P. 49 .
- ↑ A Different Drummer . Chicago Tribune .
- ↑ Heavy Metal Drummer Randy Castillo Dies . Billboard .
- ↑ Mötley Crüe's Break Up: The Real Story You Won't See on 'The Dirt' . Newsweek .
- ↑ Motley Crue to Reunite for 2005 Tour, Album . Fox News .
- ↑ 'Bad Grandpa' director takes on story of Motley Crue next . Fox News (November 1, 2013). Date of treatment March 4, 2017.
- ↑ Motley.com news.news Archived January 3, 2010.
- ↑ Lenta.ru: Culture: Music: Motley Crue will give 72 farewell concerts
- ↑ MÖTLEY CRÜE Is Recording Four New Songs, Says VINCE NEIL . Blabbermouth.net (September 13, 2018). Date of appeal September 13, 2018.
- ↑ Motley Crue heading back to the studio, says Vince Neil . Loudersound.com (September 13, 2018). Date of appeal September 13, 2018.
- ↑ Redrup, Zach NEWS: Mötley Crüe still recording new music following break up! . DEAD PRESS! (September 13, 2018). Date of treatment September 13, 2018. Archived on September 14, 2018.
- ↑ Watch First Trailer for Motley Crue Biopic 'The Dirt' , Variety (February 19, 2019). Date of treatment April 8, 2019.
- ↑ Industry Vet Allen Kovac on Working With Problematic Stars: 'We Have to Take Care of Our Artists First' , Billboard (March 21, 2019). Date of treatment April 23, 2019.
- ↑ ALLEN KOVAC: 'DON'T TELL ARTISTS WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR. TELL THEM THE TRUTH. ' , Music Business Worldwide (September 30, 2015). Date of treatment April 23, 2019.
- ↑ Nikki Sixx Spills 'Dirt' About Mötley Crüe Movie Soundtrack , Billboard (February 22, 2019). Date of treatment April 8, 2019.
- ↑ Netflix's The Dirt is about the lives of Motley Crue, and stars Pete Davidson , Cosmopolitan (February 19, 2019). Date of treatment April 8, 2019.
- ↑ Motley Crue Drop 'The Dirt (Est. 1981)' Video, Detail Biopic's Soundtrack , Rolling Stone (February 22, 2019). Date of treatment April 8, 2019.
- ↑ See Motley Crue at Their Best and Worst in First 'The Dirt' Biopic Trailer , Rolling Stone (February 19, 2019). Date of treatment April 8, 2019.
- ↑ Kielty, Martin Motley Crue Stars Blast 'Bottom of the Barrel' Reelz Documentary . Ultimate Classic Rock . Date of treatment June 18, 2019.
- ↑ MTVNews.com: The Greatest Metal Bands Of All Time Mtv.com (March 9, 2006). Date of treatment June 9, 2010. Archived July 28, 2010.
- ↑ Mötley Crüe: Related . Allmusic . All Media Network. Date of treatment August 23, 2014. Archived on February 12, 2015.
- ↑ Mötley Crüe With Sevendust's Morgan Rose: First Video Footage Posted Online . Blabbermouth.net . Roadrunner Records (August 16, 2009). Date of treatment April 16, 2014. Archived on April 13, 2014.
- ↑ 3-Wind with Nikki Sixx, 10/8/01 . Metal Sludge . Date of treatment October 7, 2014. Archived October 11, 2014.
- ↑ Correspondent, Tom Lounges - Times Pearl Aday follows in father's footsteps . Date of treatment February 9, 2016. Archived on September 14, 2018.
- - the official Mötley Crüe website
- Motley Crue Russian website
- Mötley Crüe official Myspace page
- Mötley Crüe Videos
- Band song on V-Rock radio station