Irina Tyomkina (born July 6, 1931  , Ivanovo , USSR ) - Russian economist, professor of economics at the Ural Federal University . Honored Worker of Culture of the RSFSR and Honored Worker of Higher School of the Russian Federation .
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1931 (88 years)|
|Place of Birth||Ivanovo , RSFSR , USSR|
|Place of work||USU → UrFU|
|Alma mater||Ural State University|
|Awards and prizes|
Graduated with honors from the Faculty of History of the Ural University ( 1954 ).
Working as an assistant at the department of political economy, she was actively involved in the creation and organization of the Faculty of Economics of the Ural State University (formed in 1960 ). She entered graduate school (1960–1963) to VM Gotlober , under whose guidance she defended her thesis in 1963 on the topic “ The Law of Demand and Supply and Its Use in Communist Construction” (majoring in Political Economy ). After assignment of the rank of associate professor, she held the position of head of the specific economics department.
From 1965 to 1967 she worked as Deputy Dean for the correspondence department of the Faculty of Economics of Ural State University.
Subsequently, she worked at the Higher Party School , the Institute of Advanced Studies for Teachers of Social Sciences at the Ural University (Ural State University). From the 1990s, she returned to the Faculty of Economics of Ural State University, where she works as a professor in the department of organizational and economic systems.
For 40 years he has been involved in various issues of market economy with an emphasis on pricing and taxation. Prepared for the successful defense of the thesis several dozen candidates of economic sciences.
Titles and awards
- Honored Worker of Culture of the RSFSR ( 1984 );
- Honored Worker of Higher Education of the Russian Federation ( 2005 ).
- Actual problems of market economy. - Ekaterinburg: Ural Institute of the Stock Market , 1993;
- Entrepreneur in the business world. - Ekaterinburg, 1993 (in collaboration);
- Market. - Ekaterinburg, 1993;
- The development of forms of management in the Middle Urals. - Ekaterinburg, 1994 (in collaboration).
- Congratulations on your anniversary! // Official site of UrFU. July 7, 2011 (unavailable link) . - (Checked September 26, 2012) .
- Ural State University in biographies. 2nd ed., Pererab. / Ed. ed. M.E. Glavatsky , E.A. Memorable . - Ekaterinburg : Publishing house Ural. University, 2000 . Information (inaccessible link) .