Medvedev rural village is a municipality within the Temkinsk district of the Smolensk region of Russia . The administrative center is the village of Vlasovo . On the territory of the settlement are 22 settlements.
|Medvedev rural settlement|
|Included in||Tyomkinsky district|
|Head of the municipality||Vasilieva Olga Ivanovna|
|History and Geography|
|Date of formation||December 2, 2004|
|Square||177.78 km² (13.42%, 3rd place )|
|Population||623 people ( 2007 ) (8.99%, 3rd place )|
|Density||3.5 people / km²|
|Telephone code||+7 48136|
|Auto Code numbers||67|
Established December 1, 2004 .
The head of the settlement and the Head of the administration is Vasilieva Olga Ivanovna  .
- Total area: 177.78 km²
- Location: southwestern part of the Temkinskiy district
- in the northwest - with the Kikinsky rural settlement
- in the northeast - with the Selensky rural settlement
- in the east - with the Temkinskoye rural settlement
- in the south-west and south - with the Vyazischensky rural settlement
- in the west - with the Ugra district
- The Vyazma - Temkino highway runs through the settlement.
- The Vyazma- Kaluga railway passes through the settlement territory, there are no stations.
- Large river: Ugra .
The settlement includes the following settlements:
- Vlasovo Village - the administrative center
- Baranivka , a village
- Bolshaya Polyany , village
- Boloshkovo , village
- Vasilevo , village
- Gridnevo , village
- Zanenki , village
- Ivanovo , village
- Ivashutino , a village
- Kurenki , village
- Levkino , a village
- Lytievo , village
- Medvedevo , the village
- Naumenki village
- Nova Seliba , village
- Oatmeal , village
- Lower village
- Semenovskoe , village
- Sergeykovo , village
- Skotinino village
- Spasskoye , village
- Fedotkovo , a village
The total population is 623 people.