Pavlovsk rural settlement - abolished municipality in the Krasninsky district of the Smolensk region of Russia . The administrative center is the village of Pavlovo . There were 10 settlements on the territory of the settlement.
|Pavlovsk rural settlement|
|Included in||Krasninsky district|
|Head of the municipality||Lukyanova Nadezhda Alekseevna|
|History and Geography|
|Date of education||December 2, 2004|
|Square||94.8 km² (6.28%, 8th place )|
|Population||527 people ( 2007 ) (3.62%, 6th place )|
|Density||5.56 people / km²|
|Telephone code||+7 48145|
|Automat code numbers||67|
The head of the settlement and the Head of the administration is Nadezhda Alekseevna Lukyanova  (inaccessible link) .
- Total area: 94.8 km²
- Location: the central part of the Krasninsky district
- in the north - with the Krasninsky city settlement
- in the east and southeast - with the October rural settlement
- in the southwest - with Belarus
- in the west - with the Neykovsky rural settlement
- Large river: Magnifier .
Pavlovsk rural settlement as a municipality was formed by the law of the Smolensk region of December 1, 2004 No. 77-z  .
By the law of Smolensk region dated May 25, 2017 No. 62-z  , on June 5, 2017, through their unification, Maleevskoe, Viktorovskoe , Voloedovskoe , Glubokinskoe , Neykovskoe , Oktyabrskoe and Pavlovskoe rural settlements were transformed into Maleevskoye rural settlement with an administrative center in the village of Maleevo .
Agricultural enterprise "Pavlovo", 2 high schools.
The settlement included the following settlements:
- Pavlovo Village - administrative center
- Vasilevichi , village
- Durovichi , village
- Zverovichi , the village
- Kobozevo , a village
- Lubanici , village
- Maklakovo , a village
- Malakhovo , village
- Hvorostovo , village
- Scheeno , a village
The total population is 527 people.
- Law of the Smolensk region dated 01.12.2004 No. 77-z “On granting the status of a municipal district of the municipality“ Krasninsky district ”of the Smolensk region, on establishing the boundaries of municipalities, the territories of which are part of it, and providing them with appropriate status”
- powers of the first heads of newly formed municipalities of the Krasninsky district of the Smolensk region "