Vera Nikolaevna Kiseleva (born June 26, 1957) is a Soviet athlete, an international class master of sports in diving, a public figure. President of the Moscow Public Foundation for the Support of Culture and the Development of Contemporary Art (since 2004), founder of the Kiselev Art Gallery. Curator and organizer of the Moscow International Festival of Arts "Traditions and Contemporaneity" (since 2006), founder of the first award in the field of art Prize "Faith" (since 2006).
|Vera Nikolaevna Kiseleva|
|Date of Birth|
V.N. Kiseleva is a Member of the Association of Women Entrepreneurs of Russia.
1976-1980 - studies at the SCOLIFC, specialty - coach.
2000-2004 - studies at the University of Agriculture , Faculty of Law, specialty - lawyer.
Participant of many international competitions in countries: Italy, Greece, England, Belgium, Holland, Romania, Hungary, Germany.
- 6-time champion of Moscow in the period from 1971 to 1976 ,
- 5-time champion of the USSR ,
- Bronze medalist of the international competitions "USSR- GDR " in 1971 ,
- Champion of the 1st unofficial World Championship in Belgium in 1972 ,
- Silver medalist of the unofficial World Championship in Belgium in 1972 ,
- The bronze medalist of the European Championship in Holland in 1972 ,
- Silver medalist at international competitions in Budapest in 1973 ,
- Champion of the 1st Youth Games in 1974 .
In 2005 , the International Charitable Fund “Patrons of the Century” awarded V. N. Kiselev with the medal “Honor and Benefit”.
In 2008 she was awarded the Order of Peter the Great of the 1st degree “For Merits and Great Personal Contribution and for the Strengthening and Development of the Russian State”
In 2011 , she was awarded the title of Honorary Member of the Russian Academy of Arts.