“Reaching the Impossible” is a 1989 American feature film.
|Reaching the impossible|
|Gleaming the cube|
|Genre||thriller , detective|
|In the main|
|Christian Slater , Stephen Bauer , Richard Heard , Le Tuan, Art Chudabala, Min Luong|
|Duration||100 minutes [one]|
|Budget||10 million dollars. |
|Fees||$ 2,777,280 |
American skateboarder Brian Kelly has a half brother - Vietnamese Vinh. They live in California, Orange County. Brian was in conflict with his parents, who had previously perfected his skateboarder skills all day long in the company of friends, and began an independent investigation into the circumstances of Vin's sudden death. Vin was found hanged, but Brian does not believe in a version of his suicide. As a result, Brian witnesses a secret supply of weapons, under the guise of sending medicines to Vietnamese refugees.
|Christian Slater||Brian Kelly|
|Steven bower||Al lucero|
|Richard Heard||Ed londale|
|Art Chudabala||Vin Kelly|
- “Achieving the Impossible” ( Box ) at Box Office Mojo
- " Reaching the Impossible ” on the Internet Movie Database
- Gleaming the Cube Variety (December 31, 1987). - Review. Date accessed August 9, 2019.
- Gleaming the Cube London: Time Out . - Review. Date accessed August 9, 2019.
- Brian Ashcraft Stick Skater Micro-Review: Gleaming the Cube Kotaku . Gizmodo Media Group (May 14, 2010). - Review. Date accessed August 9, 2019.