Bernard René Giraudot ( French Bernard René Giraudeau , June 18, 1947 , La Rochelle - July 17, 2010  , Paris ) - French actor , writer , director , screenwriter .
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1947|
|Place of Birth||La Rochelle , France|
|Date of death||July 17, 2010 (63 years old)|
|Place of death||Paris , France|
actor , filmmaker , screenwriter
[d] ( 2007 )
[d] ( 2002 )
He graduated from the school of mechanics of the Navy (1965). In 1965 - 1966 he served on the frigate "Duquesne" and the aircraft carrier "Clemenceau".
He graduated from the National Conservatory of Dramatic Art ( 1970 ). In 1971 - 2005 - on the stage of Parisian theaters.
He made his debut in the crime film directed by Jose Giovanni "Two in the City" (1973). He starred in the films of Francois Ozone , Patrice Leconte , Claude Pinoto .
In 1990, Girodo made his independent directorial debut with the film “The Other,” for which he received a nomination for “Cesar” in the category “Best Directorial Debut”. The screenwriter and director of the film “The Unpredictable Nature of the River ” ( Les Caprices d'un fleuve , 1996 ), in which, in addition to himself, starred Richard Borenger , Pierre Arditi , Jean-Claude Brialie , Marie Dubois , Lambert Wilson .
The author of the novel "The Mariner anchored."
In 2000, a cancer of the left kidney was discovered in Girodo, metastases from which later spread to the lungs. However, he calmly accepted his illness, believing that “when patients are announced about this diagnosis, they are scared and lost. And you need to relax and have time to do a lot ”  .
He died in a hospital in Paris on July 17, 2010 .
- 1973 - Two in the City / Deux Hommes dans la ville (directed by Jose Giovanni ) - Frederic Kaznev
- 1975 - Gypsy / Le Gitan (directed by Jose Giovanni ) - Mareuil ( Mareuil )
- 1976 - Never Plus Always / Jamais plus toujours - Denis
- 1977 - Bilitis / Bilitis - Luke
- 1977 - Investigator Fayard nicknamed "Sheriff" / Juge Fayard dit Le Sheriff - Judge Davus
- 1977 - And tenderness? Brothel! / Et la tendresse? Bordel! - Luke
- 1979 - Medical Officer / Le Toubib (dir. Pierre Granier-Defer ) - Francois
- 1980 - Boom / La Boum (dir. Claude Pinoto ) - Eric Lehman, German teacher
- 1981 - Come to me, I live with my girlfriend / Viens chez moi, j'habite chez une copine (directed by Patrice Leconte ) - Daniel
- 1981 - Passion of Love / Passion d'amour (dir. Ettore Scola ) - Captain Giorgio Bachetti
- 1982 - Day of Reckoning / Le Grand Pardon
- 1983 - Papy fait de la résistance -
- 1983 - The Rich Man / Le ruffian -
- 1984 - The Year of the Jellyfish / L'Année des méduses - Romain Calides
- 1985 - Specialists / Les Spécialistes -
- 1985 - I want you / Moi vouloir toi
- 1994 - Beloved Son / Le Fils préféré
- 1996 - The Caprices of the River / Les Caprices d'un fleuve - Jean-Francois de la Plain
- 1996 - Taunt / Ridicule (directed by Patrice Leconte ) - De Vilcourt
- 1997 - Marquise / Marquise - Moliere
- 1998 - TGV / TGV - Roger
- 2000 - Raindrops on red-hot rocks / Gouttes d'eau sur pierres brulantes (dir. Francois Ozon ) - Leopold
- 2000 - A Matter of Taste / Une affaire de gout
- 2002 - Baby Lily / Petite Lili
- 2002 - Death of the Redhead / La mort est rousse (TV movie) - Vincent
- 2003 - That Day / Ce jour-la - Emil
- 2003 - Missing Sailors / Les Marins perdus - Diamantis
- 2003 - Mata Hari: A True Story / Mata Hari, la vraie histoire (television movie) - Captain Bouchardon
- 2012 - Bernard Girodo, romantic tramp / Bernard Giraudeau, le baroudeur romantique (dir. Bertrand Tessier / Bertrand Tessier)