“Deep Star Number 6” ( Eng. DeepStar Six ) is a horror movie .
|Depth Star Number 6|
(Dark Star - 6)
|Producer||Mario kassar |
|Lewis Abernathy |
|In the main|
|Thorin Black |
|Film company||TriStar Pictures|
The staff of the deep-sea station “Deep Star Number 6” is engaged in scientific, military and industrial activities. They have a task: it is necessary to blow up a cave, in which, judging by the testimony of locators, there are moving objects. A collapse occurs and a bathyscaphe with a television camera installed on it is sent to the formed entrance to the cave. Very soon, communication with him breaks off. Two people go in search of him, as a result of which something moving quickly attacks their bathyscaphe, and communication with them is also cut off in the same way.
Very soon, the heroes realize that their deep-sea station was attacked by an unprecedented monster - a deep-sea monster (it seems, a kind of crustacean), dozing for many thousands of years in an underwater cave. Now the generation of depths began to exterminate the station personnel, and attempts to kill him to nothing but damage to the station itself did not lead. Nevertheless, two people still manage to break through the broken bathyscaphe to the surface of the ocean. But is there any salvation from an invulnerable monster?
- Thorin Black - Captain Phillip Laidlaw
- Nancy Everhard - Joyce Collins
- Cindy Pickett - Dr. Diana Norris
- Marius Weyers - Dr. John Van Gelder
- Tom Brain - John Hodges
- Elia Baskin - Bartsiaga
- Greg Evigan - McBride
- Nia People - Scarpelli
- Miguel Ferrer - Snyder
- Ronn Carroll - Osborn
- Writer Lewis Abernathy decided to sell the script for Deep Star Number 6 to CAROLCO at the same time as his friend, filmmaker James Cameron, was working on the movie Abyss . Cameron asked Abernathy to postpone the launch of the Deep Star Number 6 project so as not to create competition with the Abyss, but Abernathy refused the offer. Relations between Abernathy and Cameron deteriorated for a long time. Their friendship resumed only in 1995 on the set of " Titanic "  .
- " “Deep Star Number 6” ” on the Internet Movie Database
- Deep Star Number 6 on allmovie