Sergei Georgyevich Melnik (born October 24, 1963 , Togliatti ) is a Russian journalist.
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
journalist , screenwriter , editor , writer
|Awards and prizes|
- 1 Biography
- 2 Achievements
- 3 Publications
- 4 Bibliography
- 5 notes
- 6 References
Born in Stavropol (now Togliatti).
In 1986 he graduated from the Faculty of Biology of Kazan State University .
In 1991 - the journalism department of the Moscow Humanitarian and Social Academy .
Since 1988 he has been working in the media .
He worked as a senior correspondent for the Moscow weekly Stolitsa . He was the editor-in-chief of several editions of the city of Togliatti : “Present”, “Present Center”, “Floors”, “Actual Newspaper”.
Since 1995 - a member of the Union of Journalists of Russia .
Since 2004, head of the publishing department of the journalism department of TSU .
Deputy editor-in-chief of the network scientific and cultural journal "RELGA".
- laureate of the prize of the Union of Journalists of Russia “For Professional Excellence” - 2002, 2011 
- winner of the Golden Gong All-Russian Journalism Competition - 1996, 2000, 2013  ;
- Laureate of the All-Russian Contest Contrary named after Larisa Yudina - 2001;
- laureate of Togliatti city prizes for achievements in the field of journalism for “The best analytical (journalistic) material” - 1996, 1998, 1999;
- laureate of the provincial prize in the field of culture and art - 2005.
- winner of the provincial grant in the field of culture and art - 2007. 
- Laureate of the international competition "Amber Feather" - 2013 
- Prize of the Union of Museums of Russia "Autograph" in the nomination "Investigation" for the article "The mayor of Togliatti is asked to return family heirlooms"  .
Sergey Melnik is the author of more than 600 publications, both in the Russian ("Capital", "Business World", "Journalist" and others) press, and the foreign "New Russian Word", New York ).
He is the author of the script for the 50-episode documentary "Half a Century" dedicated to the history of Togliatti .  He is the author, co-author and editor of several books. The book "Stavropol-on-Volga and its surroundings in memoirs and documents," co-authored by Sergey Melnik, became the winner of the All-Russian competition of regional literature on local lore. 
- Melnik S.G. Perpetual motion machine. Volga-Kama hydropower cascade: yesterday, today, tomorrow. - M .: News, 2007. - 352 p. - 3000 copies. 
- V. Kazakova, S. Melnik. Stavropol-on-Volga and its environs in memories and documents. - Tolyatti: Heritage City Museum Complex, 2004.
- Azernov V., Popov S., Prisyazhnyuk K., Melnik S., Bereziy O., Baklanov E. Tolyatti. - Tolyatti: Rotary Club, 1995.
- Melnik S.G. Streets of memory. - 2nd ed., Revised. and additional .. - Tolyatti: The Spiritual Heritage Foundation, 2005. - 151 p., ill. from. - (Origins). - 1000 copies. - ISBN 5-902084-06-7 .
- Melnik S.G. Book 3 // Binding thread: Dialogue of youth 2005 with veterans 1945 (collection). - Tolyatti: Council of Veterans of AvtoVAZ OJSC, 2007. - 239 p. : ill. from.
- Sergey Melnik. “Material evidence” by Mikhail Zotov // journal: journal. - 1991. - Vol. 11-12 .
- Togliatti Sergey Melnik was awarded the title of laureate of the prize of the Union of Journalists of Russia “For Professional Excellence” . TLTgorod (February 7, 2011). Date of treatment February 9, 2011. Archived March 11, 2012.
- Sergey Melnik with publications on TLTgorod became the winner of the Golden Gong Award (December 17, 2013). Date of treatment April 8, 2014.
- Togliatti journalist awarded a provincial grant . TLTnews.ru (September 29, 2007). Date of treatment April 8, 2008. Archived March 11, 2012.
- Sergey Melnik and TLTgorod registered Amber Feather in Tolyatti (April 7, 2014). Date of treatment April 8, 2014.
- I. Pitalev. The Union of Museums of Russia awarded its first prize to journalists . RIA Novosti (May 14, 2016). Date of treatment May 17, 2016.
- Melnik Sergey Georgievich . RELGA. - Profile. Date of treatment April 8, 2008. Archived March 11, 2012.
- Mila Notkina. Book about Stavropol on the Volga (Inaccessible link - history ) . Samara.ru (March 13, 2006). Date of treatment April 8, 2008. (unavailable link)
- Victoria Loboda. Historical masterpiece // City sheets: newspaper. - Tolyatti, October 30, 2007. - No. 126 (739) . (inaccessible link)