"Streets on Fire" ( eng. Streets of Fire ) - American movie - a militant of 1984, directed by Walter Hill with Michael Pare in the title role.
|Streets on fire|
|Streets of fire|
|Producer||Lawrence Gordon |
|Larry Gross |
|In the main|
|Michael Pare |
|Film company||Universal pictures|
Rock-n-roll singer Ellen captures a gang of bikers . Her ex-boyfriend returns to the city and tries to save her. The action takes place in a world that is similar to the 1950s in terms of entourage and clothing.
- Michael Pare - Tom Cody
- Diane Lane - Ellen Aime
- Rick Moranis - Billy Fish
- Amy Madigan - McCoy
- Willem Dafoe - Raven Shadok
- Van Deborah Volkenbor - Reva Cody
- Richard Lawson - Officer Ed Price
- Rick Rossovich - Officer Cooley
- Bill Paxton - Clyde
- Ed Begley Jr. - Ben Gunn
Awards and nominations
- The film in 1985 received the award of the Japanese cinema magazine-review " Kinema Junpo " as the best film of the year in a foreign language (according to the readers' vote).
- Amy Madigan won the 1984 Sitges Film Festival Award (Spain) as Best Actress.
- In 1984, Diane Lane was nominated for the Golden Raspberry anti-prize as the worst actress of the year.
- x / f " Absolute beginners "
- Bikers in the cinema
- " Streets on Fire " (Eng.) On the Internet Movie Database