“Borrow Life”  , originally by Bobby Deerfield (from English - “Bobbie Deerfield”), is a film by Sydney Pollak with Al Pacino , an adaptation of the eponymous novel by Erich Maria Remarque  .
|English Bobby deerfield|
|In the main|
|Al Pacino |
|Film company||Columbia Pictures (USA and Canada) |
Warner Bros. Pictures (international)
Bobby Deerfield , a Formula 1 racer , comes to a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients to visit an old friend, and there he accidentally meets a sick girl named Lilian . She asks Bobby to pick her up - and he agrees. The story of "love without tomorrow."
- Al Pacino - Bobby Deerfield
- Martha Keller - Lillian
- Annie Dupre - Lydia
- Romolo Valley - Uncle Luigi
- Jamie Sanchez Fernandez
- Fedor Atkin - Tommy
- The name under which the film was translated and went to the box office in the USSR.
- Pollack Sydney // Cinema: Encyclopedic Dictionary / Editor-in-chief S. I. Yutkevich. - Moscow: Soviet Encyclopedia, 1987. - p. 327. - 640, 96 l. silt with. - 100 000 copies
- " Bobby Deerfield ” (Eng.) On the Internet Movie Database