“Angel of Darkness” or “Dark Angel” ( English Dark Angel or I Come in Peace )  - a fantastic action movie of 1990  directed by Craig Baxley.  The main roles were played by Dolph Lundgen , Matthias Hughes ,  Brian Benben .
|Angel of the darkness|
|Genre||action , film fiction|
|Producer||Craig W. Baxley|
|David Kepp , Jonathan Tudor, Leonard Mass, John Camps|
|In the main|
|Dolph Lundgren , Matthias Hughes|
|Film company||Triumph films|
|Budget||$ 7 million|
|Fees||$ 4.3 million |
- 1 plot
- 2 Cast
- 3 Continuation
- 4 notes
- 5 Links
A burning object falls to the ground, a young man whose car explodes as a result of an incident becomes a witness to the fall. A man dies at the hands of an alien that emerged from a burning funnel remaining at the site of the fall. Police officer Jack Kane ( Dolph Lundgen ) being on a mission loses a partner who dies at the hands of the mafia, whose members die at the hands of an alien. Kane undertakes to investigate the murder of his partner, and with it the deaths of bandits committed by strange weapons. The mafia robs the police station, stealing drugs, and then blowing up the building.
As partners, Kane, give the FBI agent Smith ( Brian Benben ). Servants of the law find weapons in the form of a disk at the crime scene. Smith's leadership requires him to transmit all the information and evidence to the FBI. Kane is visiting the mafia. The mafia representatives are trying to kill Kane. The mafia forces Kane to work for them, becoming a drug courier. During the transaction, Kane is robbed, but the robber does not go far, he is killed in the alley. During the investigation, it turns out that an alien ( Matthias Hughes ) kills people, having previously pumped them with drugs. It receives hormones called endorphins from people's bodies. He is pursued by an alien servant of the law Isaac, who is mortally wounded, but before he manages to tell his earthly colleagues about what is happening. Kane and Smith pick up a policeman’s weapon from another world.
Smith passes the alien's weapon to his boss, who is trying to kill him. But Kane saves Smith’s life by shooting his boss. Together they go in search of an alien. They find his hormone stores in a case at an old factory. An alien appears and they have to fight. In battle, a firearm is not effective, Kane is forced to use an alien's weapon, only this saves his life and helps to win.
- Dolph Lundgren - Detective Jack Kane 
- Matthias Hughes - the evil alien Talek
- Brian Benben - Agent Arwood "Larry" Smith
- Betsy Brentley - Diana Pallon
- Sam Anderson - Warren
- Sherman Howard - Victor Manning
- Jay Bilas - alien policeman Azek
In March 2016, thanks to Hughes, it became known that it was planned to remove the sequel. 
- boxoffice data (Retrieved November 26, 2012)
- Dark Angel (aka I Come in Peace) Blu-ray Review (link not available) . Date of treatment April 27, 2016. Archived May 13, 2016.
- Face-Off: I Come in Peace vs. Split second
- Awfully Good: I Come in Peace + Machete Kills
- Legendary martial arts actor Matthias Hues: When you start off at a young age, it becomes your second nature
- 50 Forgotten Sci-Fi Movies From the 1990s
- Sequel to 1990 Cult Film Dark Angel Coming Soon