The park La Villette ( Villette ) ( Fr. parc de La Villette ) in the XIX arrondissement of Paris is the largest park of the French capital  (55 hectares, of which 35 hectares of green space).
The architectural construction of the park was carried out in 1982 by Bernard Chumi . The feature of the park is in the perspective from north to south. A walk through the park leads through thematic gardens, which also serve as playgrounds and theater venues.
Red pavilions are scattered here and there - “ folies ” ( folie - mansion, country house )  . The park crosses the Urk Canal . The northern and southern parts of the park are connected by two pedestrian bridges across the canal, as well as a walking gallery crossing the entire park with a wavy roof.
The diverse cultural program offers numerous entertainment throughout the year: exhibitions, theatrical performances, concerts, a circus, evening cinema in the summer in the open air ...
Willet Park has:
- The town of science and industry (Paris) , solemnly opened on March 13, 1986 (the night of the passage of Halley's comet ), with a museum and a media library;
- Jeod Cinema;
- Muzykograd (Paris) ;
- Paris National Conservatory of Music and Dance ;
- Pavilion Paul Delouvrier;
- concert hall of inflatable structures Zenith (Paris) ;
- Grand Al with bookstore;
- themed gardens:
- bamboo garden
- garden of children's fears
- vine garden
- garden of balance
- garden with islands
- garden with mirrors
- garden with dunes
- equilibristic garden
- garden with a dragon .
- attraction synacs;
- submarine "Argonaut" ;
- Hall "Cabaret sovazh" (Le Cabaret sauvage)
- theater "Paris-Villet";
- Villette House;
- equestrian center;
- music kiosk;
- children's carousel;
- Equestrian center;
- International Theater of French;
- Paris-Villette Theater
From Willet Park to Buttes Chomon Park, there is the Darius Millau Alley, and on a river boat you can swim to Stalingrad Square, and further through the locks and along the Saint-Martin Canal to the Place de la Bastille and the Seine .
- XIX arrondissement of Paris
- Park Buttes Chaumont
- Canal saint martin
- The largest green area in Paris is the Pere Lachaise cemetery .
- So in the 18th century, a house in the near suburbs was called, surrounded by a garden and used for entertainment and amusement, corresponds to Russian “ amusing houses ”.
- Wikimedia Commons has media on La Villette (Park)
- The official website of the park (fr.)