Clovis Cornillac ( French: Clovis Cornillac , August 16, 1967 , Lyon , France ) - French film actor .
Clovis Korniyyak in 2015.
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
Clovis Cornillac (Clovis Cornillac) was born August 16, 1967 in the city of Lyon, France, in an acting family. His mother is a well-known actress in France, the owner of two national theater awards named after Moliere Miriam Boyet, his father is a theater actor and director Roger Korniyyak. Clovis since childhood dreamed of a sports career, seriously engaged in boxing, but then became interested in theater and, in the end, followed in the footsteps of his parents.
In 1994, married actress Caroline Proust. In 2001, the couple had twins - daughters Alice (Alice) and Lily (Lili). They divorced in 2010. Since 2009, he has been in a relationship with French actress Lilou Fogli. On May 28, 2013, Clovis and Lilu had a boy named Nino. The couple got married on August 30, 2013.
From the age of 14, the young man began to study drama skills and, at the same time, tried on roles in films and television series.
A year later, Korniyyak already played in performances and starred in an episode in the mini-series “Village on a Hill” (“Le village sur la colline”), in which his mother Miriam Boyer played the main role. In the early period of his work, Clovis took on roles both in films worthy of attention, such as the film adaptation of Milan Kundera's “The Unbearable Lightness of Being” by Philip Kaufman, and the independent science fiction drama “Treasure of the Dog Islands” by F. J. Ossang, and in the passing films, the young actor did not have to choose, and he agreed to any proposed job.
In 1985, Clovis played his first major role in the action movie Outlaw. In the next ten years, the actor spends most of his time on the stage.
In 1999, Clovis played one of the central roles in Tom Vincent’s drama Carnival, after which he was noticed by both viewers and fellow filmmakers. For this work, Korniyyak was nominated for the Cesar Award in 2000 as the most promising new actor, and the film at the Berlin IFF was awarded the prize of memory of the founder of the festival Alfred Bauer.
Clovis’s role in the 2001 comedy melodrama Arthur de Pengern “Gregory Moulin Against Humanity” cemented the success of Carnival.
A year later, several films were released with the participation of the actor: the thriller "Private Affair", the mystical "horror" "Book of Shadows", the comedy "Slaughter". After that, Clovis Korniyyak received a well-deserved recognition, and he became one of the most popular and sought-after French actors.
Korniyyak manages to play both comedic and dramatic characters equally well, the actor looks expressively in genre films. During his career, Clovis starred in more than fifty films and a dozen short films, participated in nearly thirty television projects and appeared on stage in twenty theater productions.
Known for his roles in the films "The Long Engagement ", " Asterix at the Olympics " and others. In 2000, he was nominated for the Cesar Award in the nomination "Actor-Hope." In 2004, Korniyyak became a holder of the Order of Arts and Literature. In the same year, for the role of Didier in the film "Week" for the second time he became a nominee for "Cesar". A year later, Clovis was more fortunate, and he won the “European Oscar” in the category “Best Supporting Role” for his participation in the comedy “Lies, Betrayal and the Like ...”, as well as a Jean Gaben Prize winner.
- Korniyyak's nickname is Kloklo.
- While working on the film “Paris! Paris! ”Korniyyak took singing lessons.
- In October 2008, Clovis opened his JoFé restaurant in Lyon's hometown. [four]
- Clovis Korniyyak is a shareholder of the Olympic football club. [five]
- In 2004 he became a holder of the Order of Arts and Literature , and in January 2010 - an officer of this order.
- 1988 - The Unbearable Lightness of Being
- 1992 - Die Baskenmütze (Basque beret), or Bonne chance Frenchie - in the Russian translation either French , or Good luck, French!  - Henry
- 1999 - Carnival / Karnaval - Christian
- 2001 - Gregoire Moulins v. Humanity
- 2002 - Book of Shadows
- 2002 - Private Investigation / Une affaire privée
- 2003 - Meet Your Widow
- 2003 - Clear skies after rain / Après la pluie, le beau temps
- 2003 - Week / À la petite semaine
- 2004 - Princess Malabar / Malabar Princess
- 2004 - The wife of Gilles / La femme de Gilles - Gilles
- 2004 - Un Long Dimanche de fiançailles
- 2004 - Lies, betrayal and the like ... / Mensonges et trahisons et plus si affinités
- 2005 - Brice the Magnificent
- 2005 - Knights of the Sky / Les chevaliers du ciel - Sebastian Valois
- 2005 - Cactus / Le Cactus
- 2005 - Next! / Au suivant!
- 2006 - Tiger squads
- 2006 - Poltergey
- 2006 - Serpent / Le Serpent
- 2007 - Scorpion / Scorpion
- 2007 - The Secret of the Dungeon / Eden Log
- 2008 - New Protocol / Le nouveau protocole - Raul Kraft
- 2008 - Inveterate Scammers / Ca $ h - Solal Merikur
- 2008 - Asterix at the Olympics - Asterix
- 2008 - Paris! Paris! / Faubourg 36 - Milou
- 2009 - Bellamy / Bellamy
- 2009 - Saint Victoria / La sainte Victoire - Xavier Alvarez
- 2009 - Serving and Protecting / Protéger & servir - Kim Juan
- 2010 - Love is for two / L'amour, c'est mieux a deux - Michelle
- 2011 - Requiem pour une tueuse - Rico
- 2011 - Monsieur Papa / Monsieur Papa
- 2011 - Wild Desire / Une folle envie
- 2011 - In Confusion / Dans la tourmente - Frank
- 2012 - Radio Stars / Radiostars - Arnold
- 2012 - Brave Heroes / Mes héros - Maxim
- 2013 - Tour de Chance / La grande boucle - Francois Nuel
- German National Library , Berlin State Library , Bavarian State Library , etc. Record # 130571679 // General regulatory control (GND)
- Reportage photos: Quand Clovis Cornillac inaugure son restaurant! (Fr.) . Purepeople (23 octobre 2008). Date of treatment April 9, 2017.
- Cédric Callier. "Cela va envoyer du bois" (Fr.) . Sport24 - Le Figaro (6 avril 2010). Date of treatment April 9, 2017.
- http://www.chelpress.ru/newspapers/tvprog/archive/ctvprog09/39c (inaccessible link)