"Hell in the Pacific" ( Eng. Hell in the Pacific ) - movie .
|Hell in the Pacific|
|Hell in the pacific|
|Genre||adventure movie |
|Ruben Berkovich |
|In the main|
|Lee marvin |
|Film company||American Broadcasting Company (ABC) |
Henry Saperstein Enterprises Inc
The film takes place during the Second World War . On an uninhabited island in the Pacific Ocean, there are two warriors from the warring parties - an American pilot and a Japanese soldier with the rank of captain.
At first they hate and try to destroy each other. Then each of them tries to escape by deceiving the other. Then they understand that they cannot be saved alone, and in order to leave the island, they begin to build a raft .
- Lee Marvin - American pilot
- Toshiro Mifune - Captain Tsuruhiko Kuroda
- Script writers: Ruben Berkovich , Alexander Jacobs and Eric Berkovichi
- Director: John Burman
- Producer: Ruben Berkovich
- Executive Producers: Henry Saperstein and Selih Selichman
- Operator: Conrad Hall
- Montage: Thomas Stanford
- Composer: Lalo Shifrin
- Artist: Anthony Pratt and Masao Yamazaki
- Scenery: Makoto Kikuchi
- “ My enemy ”
- Hell in the Pacific on the Internet Movie Database
- "Hell in the Pacific" on site Video Guide
- AH Weiler. Hell in the Pacific (1968 ) . New York Times (February 11, 1969). Date of treatment April 6, 2015.
- Paul Seydor. . Heck in the Pacific , The Daily Collegian (April 26, 1969). Date of treatment April 6, 2015.
- Dennis Schwartz. "More like a silent than a talkie." (eng.) . Ozus' World Movie Reviews. Date of treatment April 6, 2015.