Khibiny is a joint-based airport in the Murmansk region , 15 km south of the city of Apatity .
|IATA : KVK - ICAO : ULMK - Int . Code : APH - IGA : ELMK|
|Location||Apatity, Murmansk region|
|Owner / Operator||OJSC Airport "Khibiny"|
|NUM height||157 m|
|Timezone||UTC + 3: 00|
|Working hours||05: 30-17: 30 UTC|
|Annual passenger flow||▲ 60 119|
During summer and winter navigation, the airport serves civilian aircraft of Severstal (Canadair RJ200), previously it was also the military aviation base - the 227th separate helicopter squadron ( Mi-8 helicopters).
The construction of the buildings of the passenger airport and runway was carried out in 1989-1990. In early 1994, the airport was open to passengers. Prior to the opening of the airport, the functions of the “second airport of the Murmansk Region” were performed by the Kirovsk-Apatity airfield, located near 9 km of the Apatity-Kirovsk highway.
In 1996, the Khibiny SUAI ceased to operate flights and was later declared bankrupt. In 1997 OJSC “Airport” replaced  .
Starting January 25, 2011, flights to Moscow (Domodedovo) were operated on a Bombardier CRJ-200 plane of RusLine Airlines.
Starting October 1, 2011, scheduled flights were temporarily not operated.
Starting June 29, 2012, regular flights to Moscow (Domodedovo) began to be carried out on a Tu-134A-3 airplane of Center-South Airlines  .
From August 12, 2013 - the beginning of regular flights on the Apatity – St. Petersburg route on the An-24RV plane of Pskovavia airline  .
At the end of 2014, it announced its intention to give the airport international status by 2016  .
On February 14, 2019, the airport received the Russian Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft  .
From April 1, 2019 a new flight to Cherepovets appeared  .
Accepted aircraft types
An-12 , An-24 , An-26 , An-28 , An-30 , An-32 , An-72 , An-74 , An-148 , Be-200 , Il-114 , Tu-134 , Yak- 40 , Yak-42 , ATR 42 , ATR 72 , Boeing 737 , Bombardier CRJ 100/200 , Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia , Embraer ERJ-145 , Embraer E-190 , Pilatus PC-12 , Saab 340 , Saab 2000 , Sukhoi Superjet 100 and other types of aircraft 3-4 classes, helicopters of all types. Runway classification number ( PCN ) 30 / R / A / W / T.
|Sources:   |
|Severstal||Moscow-Domodedovo , Moscow-Sheremetyevo , St. Petersburg , Cherepovets|
Seasonal flights: Anapa (from May 17, 2019), Sochi (from May 18, 2019)
The airport is connected with the cities of Apatity and the Kirov suburban bus route number 130 "Olympic street - Airport" Khibiny "". The bus is tied to flights, and is waiting for passengers in case of delay. Also, in summer, buses No. 15 and 17 go from Apatity to the airport.
- Volumes of traffic through the airports of Russia . Federal Air Transport Agency. Date of appeal April 19, 2017.
- Airport History
- Flight schedule on the official website
- Pskovavia official website
- Khibiny Airport will be international
- Khibiny Airport for the first time accepted a Russian-made airliner
- A direct flight flies to Khibiny from Cherepovets
- Volumes of traffic through Russian airports in January-December 2014-2015 . Rosaviation . Date of treatment January 16, 2018.
- Volumes of traffic through Russian airports in January-December 2015-2016 . Rosaviation . Date of treatment January 16, 2018.
- Volumes of traffic through Russian airports in January-December 2016-2017 (inaccessible link) . Rosaviation . Date of treatment March 28, 2018. Archived March 28, 2018.