Denis Aleksandrovich Golaydo ( Ukrainian: Denis Oleksandrovich Golaydo ; June 3, 1984, Simferopol , Crimean region , USSR , USSR ) - Ukrainian football player, midfielder.
|Full name||Denis Alexandrovich Golaydo|
|Citizenship|| Ukraine |
|Club||completed his career|
Pupil of Crimean football - School of the Olympic reserve, Krasnolesie .
As part of Tavria, he made his debut in the Premier League at the age of 17 under Anatoly Zayaev .
He made his debut in the national team on March 26, 2008 in a friendly match against the national team of Serbia (2: 0), in which he scored an assist for Andrei Shevchenko .
In November 2008, in the quarterfinal match of the Cup of Ukraine against Metalist, he suffered a collarbone fracture and was out of action before the end of the season.
After Valery Petrov became the head coach, Golaydo, together with Alexander Kovpak and Ilya Galyuza, were transferred to the double, despite the fact that they had been leaders of the team for a long time  . Before the last autumn match of Tavria in the championship of Ukraine against Vorskla , Golaydo was returned to the first team  .
In early December 2010, he signed a three-year contract with Donetsk Metallurg  . Upon the expiration of the contract in December 2013, by mutual agreement with the club, he received the status of a “free agent”  .
In the debut match of the Crimean football championship for TSK, he scored a goal against the Sevastopol SKChF . After the annexation of Crimea to the Russian Federation, Golaydo also received a Russian passport  . In July 2017, he announced the completion of a player’s career  . Since 2017, he has been working in the Republican Football Federation of Crimea, and heads the competition committee.
During the Russian presidential election in 2018, he joined the Putin Team movement, which supported Vladimir Putin  .
- Ukraine Cup Winner (1): 2009/10
- "Tavria": Kovpak, Golaydo and Galyuza transferred to a double . Football.ua (11/10/2010). Date of treatment December 4, 2010. Archived March 11, 2012.
- Golaydo returns to the first team . Football.ua (11/25/2010). Date of treatment December 4, 2010. Archived March 11, 2012.
- Denis Golaydo - the first newcomer to Metallurg (inaccessible link - history ) . The official website of FC Metallurg (Donetsk) (03/03/2010). Date of treatment December 4, 2010. (unavailable link)
- Golaydo: “I’m leaving Metallurg, but not the fact that I’m in Tavria”
- Denis Golaydo: “Ukraine wants us in Crimea to die in the dark, without light, water and gas?” . Football24.ua (12/15/2015). Date of appeal April 16, 2016.
- Simferopol TSK-Tavria announced nine newcomers
- A tennis tournament in memory of the legendary Russian television commentator was held in Simferopol / Crimean Sport