The Trap is a movie . This film is also known under other names - “Substituted” and “Stand” .
|Decoy / setup|
|Producer||Antonio Cortese and Gary Kaufman|
|In the main|
|Peter Weller |
|Film company||FYDOE Films |
Minds eye pictures
|A country|| Canada |
John Wellington is a tycoon who conducts a major operation with an artificial intelligence chip . John has a rival, Jenner, who threatens John's daughter Diana. Then John Wellington decides to hire a guard for his daughter, Jack Travis's secret agent. He, in turn, finds an assistant and hires him. Now his assistant is the eccentric mercenary Baxter, who was also a special agent in the past, and now is fond of Buddhism .
Together, Travis and Baxter must now guard Diana. After some time, the quick-witted Baxter realizes that they are not protecting the daughter of the rich, but the actress , who plays the role of Diana. They themselves turned out to be framed in Wellington's big game, in which bets go for billions of dollars. The main thing now for them is to stay alive and get out of this mess.
- Peter Weller - Baxter
- Robert Patrick - Jack Travis
- Charlotte Lewis - Katya
- Darlene Vogel - Diana, daughter of John Wellington
- Peter Breck - John Wellington
- Scott Highlands - Jenner, Wellington rival
- Vladimir Kulich - Daniel
- Zoltan Budey - Hunter
- Blaine Hart - Spence
- Patricia Drake - Madeleine
- Script writer: Robert Sarno
- Director: Vittorio Rambaldi (as Victor Rambaldi )
- Operator: John Cranhouse
- Montage: Jay Miracle and Frank Irwin
- Composer: Mark Adler
- Artist: Andrew Deskin
- Costumes: Derek Baskerville
- Producers: Antonio Cortese and Gary Kaufman
- Executive Producers: Kevin De Walt , Barry Collier and Carlo Rambaldi
- Carlo Rambaldi was an executive producer in this film, he was also a designer of exotic weapons and a director of visual effects in the film.