Voronezh State Technical University ( VSTU ) is a higher educational institution of Voronezh and the entire Central Black Earth region of Russia. Since 2016 - the regional reference university of the Voronezh region    .
|Voronezh State Technical University|
( VSTU )
|International name||Voronezh State Technical University (VSTU)|
|Year of foundation||1956|
|Year of reorganization||2016|
|Rector||Kolodyazhny, Sergey Alexandrovich|
|Campus||182,292 sq. M. m|
|Legal address||394026, Russia , Voronezh , Moskovsky pr. , 14|
- August 28, 1956: founded by order of the Council of Ministers of the USSR in August 1956 as the Voronezh Evening Engineering Institute;
- July 17, 1958: reorganized into the Voronezh Evening Polytechnic Institute;
- June 19, 1962: reorganized into the Voronezh Polytechnic Institute (VPI);
- September 22, 1993: renamed in accordance with the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 11, 1992 No. 1691-r and the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of June 16, 1993 No. 549 to Voronezh State Technical University (VSTU).
- March 17, 2016: in accordance with the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation No. 224 VGTU and Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering are reorganized into the regional reference university of the Voronezh region (by joining VGASU to VSTU). It is already known that a single university will be called Voronezh Basic University.
- Kolodyazhny, Sergey Alexandrovich (from 2016 to the present)
- Petrenko, Vladimir Romanovich (from 2006 to 2016)
- Frolov, Vadim Nikolaevich (from 1983 to 2006)
- Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning
- Faculty of Road Transport
- Faculty of Engineering and Economics
- Faculty of Engineering Systems and Structures
- Faculty of Information Technology and Computer Security
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering
- Faculty of Radio Engineering and Electronics
- Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Economics, Management and Information Technology
- Faculty of Energy and Management Systems
- Faculty of Pre-university and Continuing Education
- Faculty of distance learning
- Faculty of Magistracy
- Faculty of secondary vocational education
VSTU / HEU scientists
- Gridnev Stanislav Aleksandrovich - Doctor of Physics and Mathematics N., professor, Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation
- Zolotukhin Ivan Vasilievich - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation
- Ievlev Valentin Mikhailovich - Doctor of Physics and Mathematics professor, honored worker of science of the RSFSR, academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Petrenko Vladimir Romanovich - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Rector of VSTU (2006—2016)
- Emilia Pavlovna Komarova - Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences , Professor, Department of Foreign Languages and Translation Technologies.
- list of supporting universities in Russia was added to 22 regional universities , Interfax (April 18, 2017). Date of treatment April 7, 2018.
- Anna Makeeva. Challenge for universities // Kommersant . - 2017 .-- April 17. - ISSN 1563-6380 .
- According to the results of the second competitive selection of the program to create supporting universities, 22 universities will become supportive (Inaccessible link) . Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (April 18, 2017). Date of treatment April 7, 2018. Archived July 3, 2018.