Kirovsky is an urban-type settlement in the Kamyzyaksky district of the Astrakhan region of Russia . The municipality is formed Kirovsky Village with the status of an urban settlement as the only settlement in its composition  .
|Subject of the federation||Astrakhan region|
|Urban settlement||Kirovsky Village|
|Head of MO||Tsarina Kapitolina Vitalevna|
|History and Geography|
|Former names||Nikitinsky crafts (until 1934 ).|
|Center height||−30 m|
|Timezone||UTC + 4|
|Population||↘ 2109  people ( 2018 )|
|Nationalities||Russians and others|
|Denominations||Orthodox and others|
|Telephone code||+7 851 15|
- 1 Geography
- 2 History
- 3 population
- 4 Climate
- 5 Economics
- 6 Culture
- 7 Attractions
- 8 Diversity of nature
- 9 Famous personalities associated with pos. Kirovsky
- 10 notes
- 11 Links
Located in the southern part of the region 55 km south of Astrakhan , the distance to the district center of Kamyzyak is 32 km, on the banks of the Nikitinsky Bank . Connected by road with Astrakhan .
On December 12, 1938, a Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR was issued on the formation of the village of Kirovsky. In January 1939, the village at the Fishery them. S.M. Kirov of the Kamyzyaksky district was transformed into the Kirov workers' settlement and in March the Kirov village council was created.
On October 23, 1996, the municipality "Kirovsky Village" was formed by the decision of the Representative Assembly of the village of Kirovsky.
|1959 ||1970 ||1979 ||1989 ||2002 |
|2880||↘ 2813||↘ 2652||↘ 2446||↘ 2259|
|2009 ||2010 ||2012 ||2013 ||2014 |
|↘ 2172||↗ 2249||↘ 2221||↘ 2215||↘ 2210|
|2015 ||2016 ||2017 ||2018 |
|↗ 2217||↘ 2182||↘ 2142||↘ 2109|
- The average annual air temperature is 12.4 ° C
- Relative humidity - 62.8%
- Average wind speed - 4.9 m / s
|The average daily temperature in Kirovsky according to NASA |
|−0.1 ° C||−0.9 ° C||3.0 ° C||11.4 ° C||18.2 ° C||23.8 ° C||26.6 ° C||25.5 ° C||19.8 ° C||12.9 ° C||5.8 ° C||1.4 ° C||12.4 ° C|
- LLC SPK "Kirov Fish Factory" 
- LLC "Kirov Canning Shop" 
The House of Culture, in which no events have been held for a long time. House of Culture, closed due to fire safety for more than five years. Also, in the DC there is a library, which also does not work.
A stadium was built with a treadmill, stands, a large football field, etc. There is also a handball field.
Diversity of Nature
In the period from mid-July to the end of August in the lower Volga, within the village of Kirovsky, an amazing plant blooms - a lotus. This amazing plant impresses with the size and beauty of its flowers, which bloom for only three days. In the lower reaches of the Volga, we observe beautiful pictures of the flowering of these plants, which form entire fields extending beyond the horizon, to the sea itself.
Famous personalities associated with the village. Kirovsky
- Smirnov, Pavel Mikhailovich - Hero of the Soviet Union . Before the war, he worked in the village as a teacher of drawing and singing. Currently, in honor of P.M.Smirnov opened secondary school
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2018 . Date of treatment July 25, 2018. Archived July 26, 2018.
- 1959 All-Union Census. The number of urban population of the RSFSR, its territorial units, urban settlements and urban areas by gender . Demoscope Weekly. Date of treatment September 25, 2013. Archived on April 28, 2013.
- 1970 All-Union Population Census. The number of urban population of the RSFSR, its territorial units, urban settlements and urban areas by gender. . Demoscope Weekly. Date of treatment September 25, 2013. Archived on April 28, 2013.
- 1979 All-Union Population Census. The number of urban population of the RSFSR, its territorial units, urban settlements and urban areas by gender. . Demoscope Weekly. Date of treatment September 25, 2013. Archived on April 28, 2013.
- 1989 All-Union Population Census. The urban population . Archived on August 22, 2011.
- 2002 All-Russian Population Census. Tom. 1, table 4. The population of Russia, federal districts, constituent entities of the Russian Federation, districts, urban settlements, rural settlements - district centers and rural settlements with a population of 3 thousand or more . Archived February 3, 2012.
- The number of permanent population of the Russian Federation by cities, urban-type settlements and districts as of January 1, 2009 . Date of treatment January 2, 2014. Archived January 2, 2014.
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. 1. The size and distribution of the population of the Astrakhan region . Date of treatment May 11, 2015. Archived May 11, 2015.
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities. Table 35. Estimated resident population as of January 1, 2012 . Date of treatment May 31, 2014. Archived May 31, 2014.
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2013. - M.: Federal State Statistics Service of Rosstat, 2013. - 528 p. (Table 33. The population of urban districts, municipalities, urban and rural settlements, urban settlements, rural settlements) . Date of treatment November 16, 2013. Archived November 16, 2013.
- Table 33. The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2014 . Date of treatment August 2, 2014. Archived on August 2, 2014.
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2015 . Date of treatment August 6, 2015. Archived on August 6, 2015.
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2016
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2017 (July 31, 2017). Date of treatment July 31, 2017. Archived July 31, 2017.
- NASA. RETScreen Database Archived on December 5, 2015.
- What kind of canned fish does the Kirov fish factory produce?
- Photo report “Excursion to the Kirov fish factory of the Astrakhan region” (Unavailable link) . Date of treatment April 28, 2017. Archived February 3, 2017.
- Administration site
- Kirovsky Astrakhan - an article from the Great Soviet Encyclopedia .