Leonid Aleksandrovich Kaganov ( May 21, 1972 , Moscow ) - Russian science-fiction writer, poet and screenwriter, comedian, TV presenter, politician.
|Leonid Alexandrovich Kaganov|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 1972 (aged 47)|
|Place of Birth||Moscow , USSR|
prose writer , science fiction writer , poet , songwriter , screenwriter , comedian , television presenter , politician , satirist
|Language of Works|
He graduated from the Moscow College of Automation and Telemechanics with a degree in computer, devices and devices. Then he graduated from Moscow State Mining University with a degree in CAD (today - Mining Institute NUST "MISiS" ) and the faculty of psychology of Moscow State University . He lives in Moscow. Since 1995, earns a living by literary work. Member of the Union of Writers of Russia ( 1998 ).
Author of books, film and television scripts, songs. As a screenwriter, he participated in the creation of television programs “ OSP-Studio ” ( 1996 - 1999 ) and others.
Laureate of about ten literary prizes of fiction conventions, including the Bronze Snail Prize B. Strugatsky .
From November 2007 to July 2008, Leonid Kaganov and Svetlana Gudkova conducted the daily television program “Lazy Weekdays” on the O2TV channel.
In January 2012, Kaganov’s ironic verses on S. Yesenin’s motive “Farewell to Phobos-Ground!”  , dedicated to the failure with the launch of the Russian automatic station on Mars on November 9, 2011 , received an extraordinary public response. After the verses were reprinted in a number of authoritative publications 
He is the author of several lyrics by Vasya Oblomov .
Stories and novels
- 2016 - Pills (novel)
- 2010 - 300 kilovolt (novel)
- 2009 - Lena Squatter and the Paragon of Retribution (novel)
- 2008 - “Our Masha and the Magic Nut” (co-authored novel)
- 2004 - EAR (novel)
- 2002 - “CHARISM” (novel)
- 2001 - “COMMUTATION” (novel)
- 1998 - TEAM D (novel)
- “Commutation”, a collection of fantastic stories and short stories. Moscow: AST, 2001.
- Charisma, a novel. Moscow: AST, 2003.
- “Academician Pohel Day”, a collection of short stories and short stories. Moscow: AST, 2004.
- (reprint) Charisma. Switching. ” Moscow: AST, 2005.
- “God bless everyone,” a collection of short stories and short stories. Moscow: AST, 2006.
- "The Epic of a Predator", a collection of short stories and short stories. Moscow: AST, 2006.
- Protein Deficiency, a collection of short stories and short stories. Moscow: AST, 2007.
- Kaganov L.A. Lena Squatter and the retaliation paragon . - Moscow: AST, 2010 .-- 382 p. - 7000 copies. - ISBN 978-5-17-063001-1 .
- Kaganov L.A. Roman and Larisa . - Moscow: AST, 2010 .-- 320 p. - 6000 copies. - ISBN 978-5-17-065481-9 .
- Cartoon " Our Masha and the Magic Nut ."
- Computer game " Night Watch " - the author of the dialogues.
- Vasya Oblomov “Lucky we had WiFi”, author of the text
- Vasya Oblomov “Head”, author of the text
- Vasya Oblomov “We’re filthy people”, author of the text
- Vasya Oblomov “It's time to bring down”, author of the text
- Vasya Oblomov “Letter to Santa”, author of the text
- Vasya Oblomov “National Idea”, author of the text
Awards and Prizes
- 2013 - “Best Debut” at Eurocon / EuroCon (ESFS Awards). For the story "Magic"
- 2012 - Small Filigree at Filigree. For the story "Magic"
- 2012 - "Bastion Bowl" at the " Bastcon ". For the story "Magic"
- 2012 - Ivan Kalita at the Bastcon . For the story "Magic"
- 2012 - “An Ultra Short Story” on “ Interpresscon, ” for the story “Letter of Happiness” 2
- 2010 - The Northern Blade at Nordklinge. For the article "Mickey Mouse and Orthodoxy of the Brain"
- 2008 - RosCon . For the story "Black Blood of Transylvania"
- 2007 - RosCon . For the story "Major Bogdamir Saves Money"
- 2006 - RosCon . For the story “Cricket Day”
- 2004 - “Results of the year” of the magazine “ Fantasy World ” for the Best domestic author's collection “Academician Pohel Day”
- 2004 - RosCon . For the story "Homka"
- 2004 - The Wanderer. For the story "Homka"
- 2004 - The Bronze Snail . For the story "Homka"
- 2004 - Interpresscon. For the story "Homka"
- 2003 - The Wanderer. For the story "The Epic of a Predator"
- 2002 - "Start" on the " Aelita ". For the story "Switching"
- 2002 - The best debut book on the Star Bridge . For the story "Switching"
- 2002 - The debut book on " Interpresscon ". For the story "Switching"
- 2002 - " Torn Warmer , Autumn 2002." For the story "Johnny Kim's Love"
- 2001 - " Torn Warmer , Autumn 2001." For the story "Flying into the Void"
Leonid is widely known in RuNet under the pseudonym LLeo .
Projects on the Internet
- Author's site . Since 1996, the site was located at http://lleo.aha.ru , but in May 2011 it was closed by the Zenon N. P. P. provider (according to rumors, as a result of an appeal from the FSB ), but the provider allowed copying content, after which the site was transferred to a foreign hosting with a name change to http://lleo.me  .
- hultura.ru is a joint project with Andrei Bocharov , Evgeny Shestakov and Alex Young.
- natribu.org is the "official site of the symbolic movement." According to Leonid Kaganov, he no longer belongs to  .
Leonid was twice nominated in elections:
- as part of the Green Party (2016) 
- and in the municipal district Chertanovo of Moscow (2017)  .
- Goodbye Phobos Soil! Leonid Kaganov. Special for F5 / F5
- General Newspaper. RU - Leonid Kaganov: Goodbye Phobos-soil! Archived July 4th, 2012 on Wayback Machine
- May 28, 2011. HOW THE FSB HAD ME CLOSED THE ANTI-SEMITISM SITE
- WHO GOES NAKHUI . The website of Leonid Kaganov (April 1, 2016). Date of treatment April 3, 2016.
- 2016 .
- 2017 .